News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Mike Hendren

Gentlemen, Step Away From The Keyboard and...
« on: February 20, 2014, 03:38:48 PM »
fix your eyes upon Ran's photo of Sunningdale.

I hope it soothes your soul. 

Bogey
Two Corinthians walk into a bar ....

George Pazin

Re: Gentlemen, Step Away From The Keyboard and...
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 03:43:46 PM »
I was going to say I prefer Ran's view of Barnbougle, but then I looked for a photo to link to and found he might be the only other poster besides me who hasn't been there yet. I will defer to this image posted by Matthew Mollica, my friend on the other side of the planet whom I have yet to meet:

Big drivers and hot balls are the product of golf course design that rewards the hit one far then hit one high strategy.  Shinny showed everyone how to take care of this whole technology dilemma. - Pat Brockwell, 6/24/04

Howard Riefs

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 03:55:00 PM »
I was going to say I prefer Ran's view of Barnbougle, but then I looked for a photo to link to and found he might be the only other poster besides me who hasn't been there yet. I will defer to this image posted by Matthew Mollica, my friend on the other side of the planet whom I have yet to meet:

Amazing photo and nice example of rule of thirds (if you differentiate between a blue and a golden sky).

"Golf combines two favorite American pastimes: Taking long walks and hitting things with a stick."  ~P.J. O'Rourke

Michael Wharton-Palmer

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 03:57:40 PM »
Thanks Mike,
Standing on that tee with my bride of three days, I took one look at that view , simply turned to her and gave her big kiss and said Thank you.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back