News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Bob_Huntley

0/T NBC and EPL coverage
« on: December 29, 2013, 02:42:49 PM »
Can anyone explain to me the thinking of NBC in cutting off the Game of the Day half way through the match?

Here was a classic between Chelsea and Liverpool and they blew it.

Bob

Mark Pearce

Re: 0/T NBC and EPL coverage
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 02:50:42 PM »
Bob,

That's going to be tricky to explain.  You'll have been pleased with Chelsea's performance, that was the best they have played this season, though they were slightly fortunate that the referee missed Eto's silly foul on Suarez which should have been a penalty.  It seems the title is coming down to a race between City, Chelsea and Arsenal.
In June I will be riding the first three stages of this year's Tour de France route for charity.  630km (394 miles) in three days, with 7800m (25,600 feet) of climbing for the William Wates Memorial Trust (https://rideleloop.org/the-charity/) which supports underprivileged young people.

Mike Hamilton

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2013, 08:28:47 PM »
Maybe a regional thing?   We got the whole game here in Virginia.

Garland Bayley

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2013, 09:28:12 PM »
Bob, I guess you will just have to move to the east coast.
 :(
"I enjoy a course where the challenges are contained WITHIN it, and recovery is part of the game  not a course where the challenge is to stay ON it." Jeff Warne

Matt Neff

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2013, 11:26:46 PM »
Got the whole bleeping thing here in Ohio too... wish we hadn't.  I don't know about you but I really wish Fox Soccer Channel was still around.  

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back