News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Ally Mcintosh

Re: Triple Greens ?
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2021, 05:49:07 PM »
It appears that my 90% is not very safe. Being told the 12th and old 10th were joined but the 1st was always separate.

Brian Curley

Re: Triple Greens ?
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2021, 09:17:21 PM »
We have built a couple......and probably drawn a few more

The best is at Mission Hills Haikou , Shadow Dunes . The par 4 5th, par 4 7th , and par three 13th. The green is about 45,000 sq ft......I think it works well. I have no idea on how to post photos but if you go to the schmidt-curley website it is one of the images in the intro . BTW there is also a Black and white  image of the par three 15th from the same course......and BTW....it is  a sand dunes course built on lava rock!. By the time we got to this end of the property ( 7 miles long and 10 courses ) I found out sand was less expensive than clay as we were closer to the river. So, I said "let's do a sand dunes course" ......you would never know it is on lava bed. It is one of my favorite courses I have done and is a blast to play......par 70 , about 6400 yds tipped. Greens average 11,000 sq ft and are crazy wild.

We also did a triple green in Thailand at Siam CC. Plantation Course, just below the CH. The LPGA played there.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back