News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Rich Goodale

Re: ngla : indistinguishable from nature?
« Reply #125 on: September 15, 2013, 03:33:53 PM »

Based on my observations,  those who claim the course looks unnatural............. are all morons.

Hi Pat

Glad to see that you have looked in the mirror recently and realised that your are a moron too.  Welcome to the club.

Rich
Life is good.

Any afterlife is unlikely and/or dodgy.

Jean-Paul Parodi

Patrick_Mucci

« Reply #126 on: September 15, 2013, 03:44:09 PM »

Based on my observations,  those who claim the course looks unnatural............. are all morons.

Hi Pat

Glad to see that you have looked in the mirror recently and realised that your are a moron too.  Welcome to the club.

Rich,

I think you're confused.

I'm not sure that you understand the difference between how things look and how they're created.

The 4th at Sand Hills might help you. ;D

Rich Goodale

« Reply #127 on: September 15, 2013, 04:09:18 PM »
Pat

The only thing that confuses me on this thread is your unwillingnes to admit that you are wrong, which you may be, and hopelessly contradicitory, which you surely are.  IMHO it's time for you to "man up" and accept that you are a moron (at least GCA-wise) and go back to enjoying your golf rather than trying to pretend that you know diddly-squat about many things related to GCA.

Vis a vis my confusion, I understand many things that you do not and fully admit that I do not understand many things that you seem to understand (eg. Mani T'eo).  So be it.  Vis a vis Sand Hills, I've (hopefully) graciously turned down several chances to play there, and have only played NGLA once but when one lives in the Kingdom of Fife, and can drive for 3 hours to play Royal Dornoch at ones will, why spend days of one's life and thousands of one's Benjis just to fly and then drive to inferior (or at the best closely equivalent) golfing venues?

I call your 4th at Sand Hills (with the 4th at Dornoch, which is the greatest golf hole in the world, IMHO) and raise you the 11th at Royal Dornoch!

Hopefully, one day we shall play golf together and enjoy the apres golf and resolve your inability to admit that you are a moron.  But one can just dream, can they not.....?

Yours Truly

Rich
Life is good.

Any afterlife is unlikely and/or dodgy.

Jean-Paul Parodi

Patrick_Mucci

« Reply #128 on: September 15, 2013, 04:32:04 PM »
Pat

The only thing that confuses me on this thread is your unwillingnes to admit that you are wrong, which you may be, and hopelessly contradicitory,
Your state of confusion is nothing new and is to be expected.

As to me, There is NOTHING contradictory about my positions.

One clearly states that if you go behind the green you can see how the back of the green was crafted/manufactured.
The other clearly states that as you play the golf course, it looks natural

You'd have to achieve flaming moron status ( a promotion) not to know the difference, especially given the two analogies I cited of the model and the theatre production

which you surely are.  IMHO it's time for you to "man up" and accept that you are a moron (at least GCA-wise) and go back to enjoying your golf rather than trying to pretend that you know diddly-squat about many things related to GCA.

It's obvious, that my knowledge of NGLA, no matter how small in the absolute, is exponentially, if not infinitely greater than yours, FBD's and others.

Vis a vis my confusion, I understand many things that you do not and fully admit that I do not understand many things that you seem to understand (eg. Mani T'eo).  So be it.  

Vis a vis Sand Hills, I've (hopefully) graciously turned down several chances to play there, and have only played NGLA once but when one lives in the Kingdom of Fife, and can drive for 3 hours to play Royal Dornoch at ones will, why spend days of one's life and thousands of one's Benjis just to fly and then drive to inferior (or at the best closely equivalent) golfing venues?

If you managed to spend the Benjis to come to New York and dine at Il Nido on 53rd St, why not spend a few more to play NGLA, just an hour and a half from Il Nido. ;D

How could you waste that opportunity ?

I call your 4th at Sand Hills (with the 4th at Dornoch, which is the greatest golf hole in the world, IMHO) and raise you the 11th at Royal Dornoch!

I won't argue that as I've never played RD, but, the 4th at SH is manufactured, but few know that because they see a hole that looks completely natural despite being heavily manufactured.

Hopefully, one day we shall play golf together and enjoy the apres golf and resolve your inability to admit that you are a moron.  

I hope so, and would love to visit and play RD with you, but,
If the glove don't fit, you cannot convict, regarding the "admission"

But one can just dream, can they not.....?

Yes, isn't that what we all do as we approach the 1st tee ? ;D

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back