News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Pete_Pittock

The week before the Midwest Mashie I am heading north from Chicago around Lake Michigan, and wondering if anyone would like to join in at any or all of the courses.  Erin Hills on Tuesday 9/24 @1:24. Lawsonia sometime Wednesday 9/25 with RJ Daley, Sweetwater sometime Thursday 9/26 with RJ Daley, Greywalls Friday 9/27 at 9:20. I'll be a rider with the obvious exception of Erin Hills.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 02:45:11 PM by Pete_Pittock »

RJ_Daley

Re: Before the Mashie -Erin Hills, Lawsonia, Sweetwater, Greywalls
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2013, 03:08:56 PM »
As I have communicated with Peter, I can't do EH, but will meet him at Lawsonia.  As to Sweetwater, I will also go there upon Peter's final decision to include that.  I am not going on to Greywalls nor Mashie this time around.  So, it would be nice if we could have a few more to fill out our foursome at Lawsonia or (still subject to Peter's decision to include Sweetgrass) if someone is in that area and would like to join there.  Since Peter is playing a lot of golf is a short time, he may want to bypass Sweetgrass.  But, he is a tough old bird and may chose to golf that many days in a row!  ;D :o

With that much golf, while I love to walk Lawsonia, I can suffer through with a cart... ;) ;D  I'd even walk Sweetgrass which is a little longer trek, but again, will certainly do cart there to save Peter's back and legs.  We don't want to burn him out before he even gets to Kingsley. ::)

If anyone is interested in Sweetgrass, their fall specials (STay and Play that includes options for Greywalls) begin Sept 23.  Check their websites.
No actual golf rounds were ruined or delayed, nor golf rules broken, in the taking of any photographs that may be displayed by the above forum user.

Jason Thurman

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2013, 03:14:10 PM »
We don't want to burn him out before he even gets to Kingsley. ::)

That depends on what team he'll be playing for.

I won't be able to swing through Wisconsin pre-Mashie, but it sounds like a great itinerary for anyone who can swing it (or a portion).
"There will always be haters. That’s just the way it is. Hating dudes marry hating women and have hating ass kids." - Evan Turner

Some of y'all have never been called out in bold green font and it really shows.

RJ_Daley

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2013, 03:17:44 PM »
We don't want to burn him out before he even gets to Kingsley. ::)

That depends on what team he'll be playing for.

I won't be able to swing through Wisconsin pre-Mashie, but it sounds like a great itinerary for anyone who can swing it (or a portion).

And that depends on what you mean by "swing it"....  ;) ;D ::)
No actual golf rounds were ruined or delayed, nor golf rules broken, in the taking of any photographs that may be displayed by the above forum user.

Pete_Pittock

I should be able to play Sweetwater.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back