News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

David_Tepper

Another Excellent "State of the Game" Podcast
« on: July 13, 2013, 08:04:34 PM »
Ask the risk of appearing to be a shill for Geoff Shackelford, I can highly recommend the latest "State of the Game" podcast. Geoff, Mike Clayton, et. al. have a lengthy conversation (lasting 1:25) with Geoff Ogilvy, who is currently in Scotland (prepping for the Open by playing the pitch&putt course at Turnberry!).

The conversation covers a wide variety of topics including the nature of golf in Scotland, the Open, the golf media, etc. Geoff Ogilvy shares some thoughts on Tiger Woods that I think most will find very interesting.  

http://www.geoffshackelford.com/homepage/2013/7/12/state-of-the-game-podcast-25-geoff-ogilvy-muirfield.html

It is also worth noting that the podcast uses a song by Lloyd Cole as its theme music. ;)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 08:15:28 PM by David_Tepper »

Ronald Montesano

Re: Another Excellent "State of the Game" Podcast
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2013, 09:49:40 PM »
You shill.

That said, doing a podcast is not easy work. From time to time, I get it in my head that I can put together podcasts on my view of the state of the game. They end up being stream-of-consciousness blathers (much like my writing) that require extensive therapy of the limited listening audience.
Coming in 2024
~Elmira Country Club
~Soaring Eagles
~Bonavista
~Indian Hills
~Maybe some more!!

David_Tepper

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2013, 10:13:35 PM »
Ronald M. -

The fellow who is the moderator for these podcasts (not Geoff S. or Mike C.) does a pretty good job of moving things along and keeping the participants on point. It certainly helps to have thoughtful and well-spoken guests such as Matthew Goggin and Geoff Ogilvy.

DT

Ronald Montesano

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2013, 10:19:46 PM »
I would listen but, for some reason, Mr. S. has my IP address blocked. I suspect that I made the mistake of criticizing him once in a site comment. Like Google, he never forgives nor forgets.
Coming in 2024
~Elmira Country Club
~Soaring Eagles
~Bonavista
~Indian Hills
~Maybe some more!!

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back