News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Richard Choi

Re: Wolf Point Club: A pictorial!!! (18th hole posted)
« Reply #175 on: August 22, 2013, 12:05:58 PM »
Thanks for a tremendous photo tour of such a special place. I salivated while viewing each hole. I am SOOOO jealous!

Jim Franklin

« Reply #176 on: August 23, 2013, 10:52:25 AM »
After watching this thread there is not a course I more want to play than Wolf Point.

I second this sentiment.
Mr Hurricane

Patrick Kiser

« Reply #177 on: August 25, 2013, 02:31:14 PM »
Thanks for the great tour Kyle.  Photos simply don't do justice to how special this course is.

To Mike and Don, thanks again for allowing a Frenchman on  ;)  

I had a tremendous time and thoroughly enjoyed Wolf Point!  I still think about the round to this day...
“One natural hazard, however, which is more
or less of a nuisance, is water. Water hazards
absolutely prohibit the recovery shot, perhaps
the best shot in the game.” —William Flynn, golf
course architect

Garland Bayley

« Reply #178 on: August 25, 2013, 11:45:19 PM »
Thanks for the great tour Kyle.  Photos simply don't do justice to how special this course is.

To Mike and Don, thanks again for allowing a Frenchman on  ;)  

I had a tremendous time and thoroughly enjoyed Wolf Point!  I still think about the round to this day...

Just like you still think about your round at the Links of Paso Robles to this day. ;D
"I enjoy a course where the challenges are contained WITHIN it, and recovery is part of the game  not a course where the challenge is to stay ON it." Jeff Warne

Kyle Henderson

« Reply #179 on: August 26, 2013, 03:21:30 PM »
Kyle
Thank you very much for sharing with everyone.
I'm very glad you got a chance to visit and soak it all in as well ad you did.
Your pictures are fantastic, some angles I've never seen before.
Thank you everyone for your comments - they are very meaningful to me.
Cheers

Mike,
It was my genuine pleasure to share this special place with the tree house. Thank you for making it possible.  I'm glad the pics were to your liking.

It's always gratifying when others chime in on these threads. The enthusiastic participation from the few that have seen WP is another testament to its inspirational quality. Thanks to all!
"I always knew terrorists hated us for our freedom. Now they love us for our bondage." -- Stephen T. Colbert discusses the popularity of '50 Shades of Grey' at Gitmo

JLahrman

« Reply #180 on: August 26, 2013, 03:36:27 PM »
It's always gratifying when others chime in on these threads. The enthusiastic participation from the few that have seen WP is another testament to its inspirational quality. Thanks to all!

Hoping to join this group in the halfway near future! If the course is half as good as the pictures make it look, it must be a fun place.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back