News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Cory Lewis

Re: invite to gathering at US Open: formal invitation added
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2013, 04:05:16 PM »
Whom here will be attending either practice or tournament rounds, or working the event, and where? 
I'm going to the Thursday round.  Very excited to see the course again
Instagram: @2000golfcourses
http://2000golfcourses.blogspot.com

Tim Martin

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2013, 04:07:12 PM »
Bump for Kris.

Whom here will be attending either practice or tournament rounds, or working the event, and where? 

I will be there for the Wednesday practice round.

J Sadowsky

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2013, 06:09:04 PM »
I will be in Philadelphia for Open Week, but unfortunately I will probably be working too much to partake in any festivities.  If that changes, I would love to meet up with people.

Dave McCollum

« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2013, 06:42:04 PM »
I'll be there on Thursday for sure.  Probably on Friday, but need a couple of tickets from re-sellers' market.  IM or email me if you have a couple to spare at the going rate.   

Dave McCollum

« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2013, 06:44:45 PM »
I'll be there on Thursday for sure.  Probably Friday, but need a couple of tickets from the resellers' market.  IM or email me if you've got a couple to spare at the going rate.

Kris Shreiner

« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2013, 11:03:53 AM »
We are ramping up for the week at Merion. Those wishing to attend can RSVP as requested. We are hosting on a more limited scale on the other official tournament days. IM me if you are interested in stopping by.

Cheers,
Kris 8)
"I said in a talk at the Dunhill Tournament in St. Andrews a few years back that I thought any of the caddies I'd had that week would probably make a good golf course architect. We all want to ask golfers of all abilities to get more out of their games -caddies do that for a living." T.Doak

Doug Braunsdorf

« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2013, 11:33:09 PM »
How does one get to the church parking lot from the golf course grounds?  Can we exit at Gate 2 and walk up?
"Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction."

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back