News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

MWagner

Buenos Aires
« on: May 21, 2013, 08:24:04 AM »
I am heading to Buenos Aires on Monday for last minute work trip.  Does anyone have any recommendations on where to play?  I think I have 3 Rounds in me, one of which is Jack's course.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

Ricardo Ramirez Calvo

Re: Buenos Aires
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 09:03:36 AM »
Mike:

In this order Olivos, Jockey Club Red (NOT the Blue) and either Buenos Aires Golf Club or Nordelta. Not the best time of the year to play in BA. I'll send you a PM with my e-mail adress and my mobile so that you can contact me.

Ricardo

Randy Thompson

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2013, 09:49:40 AM »
None are real easy to get on, so go through Ricardo. A lot of people on the site prefer Olivos but different strokes for different folks, its a good track but over rated imo, too much hit it here, exactly here, no not there you will go in the trees. Buenos Aires golf will have the best putting greens if that flips your switch. Nor Delta is tough if you really want to be challenged. Jack has a signature design a Little further outside of B.A. that is fairly new and probably better than Nor Delta called Pilara. Not the prettiest time of the year but playing off semi dormant or dormant close cut tiff fairways is the best, especially if there firm and the greens should be rolling quick this time of the year. If they have had a lot of rain, Nor Delta would move up the list because of it´s superior drainage.

MWagner

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2013, 10:31:45 AM »
Thanks guys!  So I am staying on NorDelta at a friends.  I look forward to your note Ricardo.  Have a great day!!!!!

Ricardo Ramirez Calvo

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2013, 11:20:47 AM »
I just sent you the message. Pilará is another good option, although a bit new. It's not that far from where you will be staying (just further North on the same highway). Jockey Club Red is certainly the hardest to get in.
Ricardo

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back