News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

David_Tepper

#12 at AGNC
« on: April 11, 2013, 03:40:51 PM »
I just saw the 12th green on today's broadcast. It looks like the bushes that used to be on the slope behind the 12th green have been cleared out and there is pretty much bare earth on that slope 15-20 feet above the bunkers behind the green.

Didn't the bushes there used to come down right to the bunkers? Is this the first year those bushes are gone?

Phil McDade

Re: #12 at AGNC
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 05:33:51 PM »
David:

It does appear as if there has been some clearing there. I looked at some photos of the 12th online, and it looks like several ornamenta shrubs/bushes have been cleared.

Mark Bourgeois

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2013, 06:03:49 PM »
I think what happened is everything's gone to the Internet, including booking air travel.

Ken Venturi said there used to be a Delta counter back behind those bushes. After taking your triple-bogey on Friday afternoon you'd go back there and ask for a one-way ticket home because you just missed the cut.
Charlotte. Daniel. Olivia. Josephine. Ana. Dylan. Madeleine. Catherine. Chase. Jesse. James. Grace. Emilie. Jack. Noah. Caroline. Jessica. Benjamin. Avielle. Allison.

Morgan Clawson

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2013, 06:36:07 PM »
My understanding is that a former Dixie Cup captain and Augusta CC member was seen back there with a jug of Round-up.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back