News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Brett_Morrissy

for all those that are still unable to insert parts or total comments in threads:

I still cannot quote from main thread title, but if I click reply - then insert my cursor into the text box, click "insert quote" and it should then be added, if it doesnt, repeat click cursor into text box, click "insert quote" and it shouldnt definetly work the second time.

:)
@theflatsticker

Chuck Glowacki

Re: I have cracked (Finally) the code! i can now "insert quote"
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2013, 05:47:46 AM »
for all those that are still unable to insert parts or total comments in threads:

I still cannot quote from main thread title, but if I click reply - then insert my cursor into the text box, click "insert quote" and it should then be added, if it doesnt, repeat click cursor into text box, click "insert quote" and it shouldnt definetly work the second time.

like this?

Chuck Glowacki

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2013, 05:48:16 AM »
whoope

Ronald Montesano

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2013, 06:00:12 AM »
you don't have a button on the right that says "quote"? you click it, it quotes the entire thread entry and you delete what you don't want to include (wish everyone did that!)
Coming in 2024
~Elmira Country Club
~Soaring Eagles
~Bonavista
~Indian Hills
~Maybe some more!!

Mark Bourgeois

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2013, 06:47:49 AM »

Wow.

You do realize there are help boards for things like this? Just wow.
Charlotte. Daniel. Olivia. Josephine. Ana. Dylan. Madeleine. Catherine. Chase. Jesse. James. Grace. Emilie. Jack. Noah. Caroline. Jessica. Benjamin. Avielle. Allison.

paul cowley

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2013, 07:36:32 AM »

Wow.

Hi...it's me.
paul cowley...golf course architect/asgca

Mark Bourgeois

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2013, 08:16:49 AM »

Wow.

Hi Paul!

What's...

Hi...it's me.

...new?
Charlotte. Daniel. Olivia. Josephine. Ana. Dylan. Madeleine. Catherine. Chase. Jesse. James. Grace. Emilie. Jack. Noah. Caroline. Jessica. Benjamin. Avielle. Allison.

Rick Shefchik

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2013, 10:51:53 AM »
Tomorrow's tutorial: How to insert your green comments between quotes so that they appear normal size, rather in smaller bold italics like the quotes you're responding to.
"Golf is 20 percent mechanics and technique. The other 80 percent is philosophy, humor, tragedy, romance, melodrama, companionship, camaraderie, cussedness and conversation." - Grantland Rice

Mark Bourgeois

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2013, 12:39:52 PM »
Tomorrow's tutorial: How to insert your green comments between quotes so that they appear normal size,

Dammit...

rather in smaller bold italics like the quotes you're responding to.

...there goes Sunday.

Brett_Morrissy

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2013, 06:50:59 AM »
For all the sarcastic above, there are quite a few, who not been able to use the quote functions on this website, thru no fault of their own. :)
@theflatsticker

Colin Macqueen

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2013, 07:40:17 AM »
For all the sarcastic above, there are quite a few, who not been able to use the quote functions on this website, thru no fault of their own. :)

Brett,
This is the first time I have used the function mainly to remind myself that I was an infant phenomenon! I hope I have used it correctly! I haven't used this function as I quite like just typing out the words I want quoted and putting them in the quotation marks. Many a time I have then tossed my message as a few more moments of reflection expose it as worthless rubbish ... but that's just me ... a bit inane .... and ye can quote me on that!!

Cheers Colin
"Golf, thou art a gentle sprite, I owe thee much"
The Hielander

Mark Bourgeois

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2013, 08:55:59 AM »
Just taking the piss, Brett. But c'mon, it's not like you're a newbie - you're 750 posts in at this time-waster!

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back