News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Evan Fleisher

Elgin CC Super Story Update
« on: July 15, 2003, 08:46:09 AM »
It's been quite a while since the death of the Elgin CC super at the hands of the young-druken driver.  What has happened to the young man since then?  Has the case gone to trial?  Was he punished in any way?

I remember there being some discussion that this kid came from a wealthy family and that he would get of scott-free.

Anyone have any follow-up information?
Born Rochester, MN. Grew up Miami, FL. Live Cleveland, OH. Handicap 12.2. Have 24 & 21 year old girls and wife of 27 years. I'm a Senior Supply Chain Business Analyst for Vitamix. Diehard walker, but tolerate cart riders! Love to travel, always have my sticks with me. Mollydooker for life!

Paul Richards

Re:Elgin CC Super Story Update
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2003, 09:28:07 PM »
Evan

I too would be interested to hear what happened here.  I was fortunate to play Elgin for the first time just shortly after this tragedy occurred and was wondering the same things.  My thoughts and prayers extend to his family.
"Something has to change, otherwise the never-ending arms race that benefits only a few manufacturers will continue to lead to longer courses, narrower fairways, smaller greens, more rough, more expensive rounds, and other mechanisms that will leave golf's future in doubt." -  TFOG

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back