News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Tiger_Bernhardt

Happy New Years to One and All!
« on: December 31, 2012, 03:14:12 PM »
May each and every one of the GCA family have a most wonderful, prosperous and healthy New Year. I hope as each of you reflect on 2012, you remember it with smiles and gratitude for all the gifts you had last year. May all of your dreams come true in 2013. As they say fairways and greens. I personally am so thankful for all the gifts and unique experiences in 2012. I look forward to the war that must be won to start 2013. Then the dreams and experiences of 2013 can flow out to enjoy and savor. My personal New Years day starts with Prayer. Then I hit a few golf shots to start the year off right before settling in for a wonderful day of the Rose Parade and Football Football and more college football. Cheers Tiger

David_Tepper

Re: Happy New Years to One and All!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 03:24:36 PM »
Tiger -

As they say in the bonnie Highlands of Scotland, "Happy Hogmanay!"

DT

Ed Brzezowski

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 03:29:04 PM »
Dave.   Do you still stay at Dornoch summers??  Need a fourth mid July.
Ed
We have a pool and a pond, the pond would be good for you.

Tom_Doak

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 03:56:11 PM »
Tiger:

This is a wonderful message but it means much more than that coming from you.  It should cause all of us to pause.

I look forward to seeing you back on the links when I make my southern swing later this year.

To a great 2013,

Tom D

Kevin_Reilly

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2012, 04:09:59 PM »
Tiger, Happy New Year to you and your family.

All the best,

Kevin
"GOLF COURSES SHOULD BE ENJOYED RATHER THAN RATED" - Tom Watson

Don_Mahaffey

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2012, 04:35:04 PM »
Tiger,
Thank you. As Mike Nuzzo mentioned in another thread you've got an open tee time at Wolf Point. looking forward to your visit.

Jon Wiggett

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2012, 04:52:12 PM »
Happy New Year to all. Till 2013. ;D

Mike Sweeney

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2012, 04:53:56 PM »
Good luck against Northwestern tomorrow!!  ;)

PCCraig

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2012, 04:55:19 PM »
Happy new year Tiger!
H.P.S.

Mark Smolens

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2012, 05:02:19 PM »
Good luck against Northwestern tomorrow!!  ;)

Good luck??? By god, they'll need it.

Go CATS!! Time for the first bowl win for the mighty Wildcats since 1949.

Peter Pallotta

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2012, 05:10:55 PM »
Thank you, Tiger -- you graciously remind me of how to live life well, and (I believe) how it was intended to be lived. 

A New Years filled with peace and joy to you.

Best
Peter

RJ_Daley

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2012, 06:48:18 PM »
Bonne et une heureuse nouvelle année, mes amis.   Geaux Tigers.  8) ;D
No actual golf rounds were ruined or delayed, nor golf rules broken, in the taking of any photographs that may be displayed by the above forum user.

Pete_Pittock

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2012, 07:49:46 PM »
Amen. 

Tiger is a happier man as his team is already up a touchdown.

Kevin_Reilly

« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2012, 11:25:03 PM »
Darn, wrong Tigers won tonight.  Get 'em next year, Tiger!
"GOLF COURSES SHOULD BE ENJOYED RATHER THAN RATED" - Tom Watson

Michael Whitaker

« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2012, 11:30:10 PM »
Not the wrong Tigers... THE Tigers won tonight!

Yabba Dabba Dabo!

Sorry, Tiger. What a great game! Hope we get to play you guys again in 2013.

Mike
"Solving the paradox of proportionality is the heart of golf architecture."  - Tom Doak (11/20/05)

Bryan Lewis

« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2012, 11:54:33 PM »
May each and every one of the GCA family have a most wonderful, prosperous and healthy New Year. I hope as each of you reflect on 2012, you remember it with smiles and gratitude for all the gifts you had last year. May all of your dreams come true in 2013. As they say fairways and greens. I personally am so thankful for all the gifts and unique experiences in 2012. I look forward to the war that must be won to start 2013. Then the dreams and experiences of 2013 can flow out to enjoy and savor. My personal New Years day starts with Prayer. Then I hit a few golf shots to start the year off right before settling in for a wonderful day of the Rose Parade and Football Football and more college football. Cheers Tiger

Amen!  :)

Eric Smith

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2013, 12:31:43 AM »

Happy new year to you, Tiger. Here's hoping you're able to enjoy those golf shots tomorrow morning. And again this weekend, next weekend, next month, next spring, summer, fall and beyond.

Cheers,
Eric

Tiger_Bernhardt

« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2013, 12:50:46 AM »
Mike, Clemson was the better team tonight. They out coached and outplayed us. That is sad given what goof ball  your coach is. But he did and that is that. Congrats and yet another reason to win the war with cancer and see 2013 as my best year yet. Cheers and Happy New years to the West Coast guys who have not seen the big ball fall as yet. 

Michael Whitaker

« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2013, 01:27:06 AM »
Mike, Clemson was the better team tonight. They out coached and outplayed us. That is sad given what goof ball  your coach is. But he did and that is that. Congrats and yet another reason to win the war with cancer and see 2013 as my best year yet. Cheers and Happy New years to the West Coast guys who have not seen the big ball fall as yet. 

We're all pulling for you, Tiger.

Sorry you think Dabo is a goofball... he's a great guy...honest and passionate about his team. Kind of like you!  ;)

"Solving the paradox of proportionality is the heart of golf architecture."  - Tom Doak (11/20/05)

Mike_Young

« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2013, 10:21:01 AM »
John,
Happy New Year to yourself and Katie.
I hope you realize that you are a profile in courage for myself and probably many more.  And you continue to teach me so much about perspective. 
Will continue to pray good things come your way this year.

Mike
"just standing on a corner in Winslow Arizona"

John Keenan

« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2013, 10:42:48 AM »
Tiger

A very Happy Healthy and Joyful New Year to you for 2013

The things a man has heard and seen are threads of life, and if he pulls them carefully from the confused distaff of memory, any who will can weave them into whatever garments of belief please them best.

Ivan Morris

« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2013, 11:12:30 AM »
If all misfortunes were laid out in one heap from which everyone must take an equal share, most people would be contented to take their own and depart - Socrates.
I'm still waiting for my first birdie in 2013 - darn it!

Garland Bayley

« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2013, 11:48:39 AM »
Happy New Year Tiger.

Happy New Year all.

Time to go hang Ivory soap bars from the camellias.
"I enjoy a course where the challenges are contained WITHIN it, and recovery is part of the game  not a course where the challenge is to stay ON it." Jeff Warne

Jim Colton

« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2013, 11:52:04 AM »
1st day on the calendar and we already have our post of the year.

Jason Hines

« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2013, 11:53:16 AM »

Well said Tiger.  Happy New Year to you all.

Jason Hines
Olathe, KS

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back