News:

Welcome to the Golf Club Atlas Discussion Group!

Please note, each user is approved by the Golf Club Atlas editorial staff. For any new inquiries, please contact us and we will be in contact.

David Davis

Re: Australian Sandbelt Courses Overated?
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2012, 04:04:54 AM »
Gentlemen,

The fact that everyone is comparing the Sandbelt to the best "areas" for golf in the world says enough. The subject of this thread is are they overrated? Not are they better than the best areas for golf in the world or are they the best the world has to offer.

Even if I jump the grass is greener bandwagon and read this entire thread my only conclusion can be they are not overrated unless the premise is that "Australian Sandbelt is the best area to play golf in the entire world".

And then I post the subject again. Are they overrated? To that statement I would agree that they are. Otherwise a majority seems to think they are in or can be compared to the best areas in the world. Plus the ranking people around the world and the various rankings seem to think two of the courses "at least" belong to the top courses the world has to offer.

On a last note, are they worth the trip to visit? Well I'd make the 25 hour trip back in a heart beat if the chance arrises.
Sharing the greatest experiences in golf.

IG: @top100golftraveler
www.lockharttravelclub.com

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back