News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Tim Martin

Sussex County New Jersey Options/August 4,5
« on: July 22, 2012, 07:32:41 PM »
I will be up in Sussex County New Jersey in a couple weeks overnight and am looking for any suggestions on where to play either Saturday afternoon August 4th or Sunday morning August 5th. I believe I am going to be within 15 minutes or so of Sparta and if anyone is looking for a game post here or shoot me a PM. Thanks.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 07:56:28 PM by Tim Martin »

Alex Lagowitz

Re: Sussex County New Jersey Options/August 4,5
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 06:46:28 PM »
A lot of the Crystal Springs courses are in the area.  Ballyowen is the best of them.

Ron Csigo

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 07:39:20 PM »
Drive the extra 30 minutes and hit the Knoll.  I will try my best to come meet up with you.

Otherwise, you have Ballyowen, Wild Turkey, Crystal Springs, Great Gorge, Farmstead and Skyview in that neck of the woods.  Also, a little farther south, there is Berkshire Valley.
Playing and Admiring the Great Golf Courses of the World.

Bill Brightly

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 07:50:34 PM »
A lot of the Crystal Springs courses are in the area.  Ballyowen is the best of them.

+1. I really like Ballyowen. A little pricey, check out the twilight rates. I dislike Crystal Springs intensely. Bowling Green is a decent course, with one really stupid hole to accomodate a few condos.

Ron Csigo

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2012, 08:02:57 PM »
Bill - I agree.  Hole #4 at Bowling Green is a train wreck.  Otherwise, the course has a nice mix of holes.
Playing and Admiring the Great Golf Courses of the World.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back