News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Eric Strulowitz

Atlanta GCA Outing Tuesday 7/10 (Pls read!) New
« on: June 25, 2012, 04:19:09 PM »
This is the last reminder about the Atlanta GCA outing at Rivermont CC on Tuesday, 7/10.  Chris Cupit will be making this wonderful venue available all day for the exclusive use of GCA members, the only cost will be golf cart.  We will start around 830am for the am round and I am hoping there is some interest in a pm scramble, to start around 200pm, and then maybe out afterwards  for some good dinner nearby.

Right now, I have around  7 participants, if anyone else is interested, please let me know in the next several days.  Also, if there is interest in Monday golf, I will set up an early round at Eagle Watch GC in Woodstock, this is a wonderful private venue designed by Arnold Palmer,  and a second round with several wonderful venues nearby to choose from.   The price for these two rounds should be around $100.    If you are interested in this, pls let me know by 7/1, my email is It would be my pleasure to host a group for a full day of golf and dinner afterwards.

Hope we will have some more folks expressing an interest, Rivermont is a wonderful course and I am sure it will be in great shape for us.  Any questions or suggestions to make this a great outing, don't hesitate to let me know

Eric Strulowitz
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 05:53:56 PM by Eric Strulowitz »

Mac Plumart

Re: Atlanta GCA Outing Tuesday 7/10 (Pls read!)
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 05:25:45 PM »
Eric...

I'd love to play Eagle Watch, but I can't that particular Monday.

Sportsman/Adventure loving golfer.

Eric Strulowitz

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 05:33:44 PM »
Eric...

I'd love to play Eagle Watch, but I can't that particular Monday.

No problem Mac.  You and any guests are welcome anytime, just give me a hollar. 

Eric Strulowitz

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 10:28:18 AM »
Looks like we have around 10 participants for Rivermont.  Definately look forward to it.  We will tee off arond 830am.  Hopefully things will cool down a bit.

Daryl "Turboe" Boe

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2012, 01:51:22 PM »
Is there still an ability to add a person or two to the festivities?  I may have to be down in Charleston early next week, but if not I may be interested in doing Atlanta.

Who all is in so far?

Instagram: @thequestfor3000

"Time spent playing golf is not deducted from ones lifespan."

"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Daryl "Turboe" Boe

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2012, 04:21:25 PM »
Looks like I am going to be able to be down there.  Are we still good to potentially add a couple more people? 

I think my buddy Ken from ATL may join us as well.

Who all do we have committed so far? 

"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Daryl "Turboe" Boe

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2012, 02:09:15 PM »
Am I to assume from the silence that things are full, and no openings to be had? 

Mac Plumart

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2012, 03:05:20 PM »
Turboe...

The course is closed on Tuesdays.  So we have the course to ourselves.  Bring as many friends as you'd like.  We got room.

See you in a few days!
Sportsman/Adventure loving golfer.

Link Walsh

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2012, 03:36:01 PM »
This is Eric's email address from a previous thread about the outing in case you want to touch base with him directly. 

GaGolfer2010@yahoo.com

Looks like we have a "cold front" coming through for us.  High of ONLY 88 degrees Tuesday! 

Eric Strulowitz

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2012, 04:21:50 PM »
This is Eric's email address from a previous thread about the outing in case you want to touch base with him directly. 

GaGolfer2010@yahoo.com

Looks like we have a "cold front" coming through for us.  High of ONLY 88 degrees Tuesday! 

Given the extreme heat of late, 88 should be quite comfortable.  To second what Mac said, yes the course is essentially ours that day and any one who still wants to attend is most welcome.  I am planning to start around 830 am and I know a few others that are going to get an early start, but if you can't make it that time, just show up whenever.

Many thanks again to Chris Cupit for his generosity and hospitality.  Look forward to a great day out!

Eric

Daryl "Turboe" Boe

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2012, 09:30:51 PM »
Awesome...

Daryl "Turboe" Boe

Re: Atlanta GCA Outing Tuesday 7/10 (Photos included)
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2012, 09:33:03 PM »
Well a good time was had by all, and while I didn't see who was in the first group off in the am, I did get to meet more of the great members of the GCA family on Tue.  Thanks again for Eric setting everything up, and to Chris and everyone at Rivermont for the hospitality.

I had forgotten just how great and fun Rivermont is.  I had a blast.  Here are a few pics of some of the motley crew assembled...

Morning foursome #3. Myself, Mac Plumart, Hayward McEver, and Link Walsh.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back