News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Anthony Butler

Someone dropped off 4 Sponsor Club 19th Hole Tickets at my house this morning.. They have a value of $75 a piece and can be used any day of the tournament... I might want to use one on Saturday... but anyone else on the board is welcome to the other three.

I also have $60 in Food and Beverage Cards to be used at the course as well.

Hopefully someone will be able to take advantage of this deal... All it will cost you is any posting charges incurred if we can't work out a F2F meeting. Anyone who wants to go on Saturday w/me is also welcome. We can work out a meeting place near the course on that day.

Send me a PM if you can use them and we'll work out the details from there.

arb:
Next!

Tim Martin

I was there today with my son and we really enjoyed it. Although we followed Karlsson, Barnes and Mallinger they had some fun pairings including Webb Simpson, Keegan Bradley and Bubba Watson who had a nice sized gallery.Additionally they have quite a good field after the U S Open being played out on the West Coast. It was almost eerily quiet in there today because of the throngs that stayed away because of heat projections at or near 100 degrees. There was a nice breeze all day and the humidity levels were fairly low making it a pleasant walk. The course has been around since 1928 and was originally known as Edgewood. Pete Dye came in and completely redesigned it in 1982 with another renovation by Bobby Weed and PGA Tour Services in 1989. There is a lot to like about the golf course including a great set of greens and quite a bit of elevation change on the inward nine. The finish packs plenty of excitement from the drivable 15th 4 par,the 3 par 16th over water,the risk/reward 17th from the elevated tee begging the players to hammer it down the right side making the approach shorter again over water and the 4 par 18th with the amphitheater finish.  

Ed Brzezowski

Up there Wednesday and Thursday, played in the Pro Am last year. It is a nice course with some fun hole locations. Watched 15 yesterday and saw some huge numbers. That lake got a workout. Some good tee shots however to a nasty hole location.

One of the better run events I have been too, every volunteer was saying hi to everyone .. However it was less that pleasant yesterday, while there was a nice breeze some holes were blocked and brutal in the heat.
We have a pool and a pond, the pond would be good for you.

Anthony Butler

Have two takers for Saturday.. Still have one ticket left... You would need to meet me @ the course on Saturday to pick up though...
Next!

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back