News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Billsteele

Re: Happy New Years to One and All!
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2013, 12:22:15 PM »
With Les Miles as coach, no one is more qualified to identify a goofball than LSU fans. I guess the sign telling NFL scouts which players were lazy and selfish didn't have the desired motivational effect against Clemson.

John-I hope and pray for nothing but the best for you in 2013. Your words and spirit inspire me. Happy New Year to you and Katie.

Yancey_Beamer

« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2013, 12:54:47 PM »
Hole in one,Tiger,hole in one.

Tiger_Bernhardt

« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2013, 05:38:00 PM »
What a great day to start 2013. I chipped around the backyard for a little while in nice 66 degree weather before the rain got here and the cool set in. Thank for the well wishes everyone. May 2013 be a great year for the GCA family.

Bill_McBride

« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2013, 05:56:23 PM »
Tiger, I'm enjoying watching Stanford beat up Wisconsin.  Could be the first time I've ever rooted for Stanford, must be getting soft. 

Happy New Year to you and Katie, all the best. 

Gene Greco

« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2013, 05:57:52 PM »
John,
Happy New Year to yourself and Katie.
I hope you realize that you are a profile in courage for myself and probably many more.  And you continue to teach me so much about perspective. 
Will continue to pray good things come your way this year.

Mike

El Tigre

Can't say it any better than Mike Young.

Better days ahead.

Gene
"...I don't believe it is impossible to build a modern course as good as Pine Valley.  To me, Sand Hills is just as good as Pine Valley..."    TOM DOAK  November 6th, 2010

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back