News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Terry Lavin

Will he get it done? 
Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.  H.L. Mencken

Sam Morrow

I hope he kicks a club so we can have 14 threads about it.

Tim Martin

If he doesn`t get it done it wont be from lack of support. I`ve had three people today who are not golf nuts tell me that they hope Phil wins. For me he is the most exciting guy to watch at this tournament as no one has the balls to try some of the shots that he does. His career has been a highlight reel of what makes the same guy a hero and a goat. When he rolls the dice and loses it is catastrophic and when he wins it is epic. You can certainly have your own handful of favorite players but even even Phil does not make that list he will always keep it exciting and often on the edge. He is just flat out fun to watch much like Arnie and Seve. Go Phil! 

Bill Gayne

Sure but at some point he will be tempted by a herioc golf shot and it will become the stuff of golf lore for years be it success or failure.

Michael George

Beware of Louis.  He hit the ball great yesterday.  I think those two will go at it. 
"First come my wife and children.  Next comes my profession--the law. Finally, and never as a life in itself, comes golf" - Bob Jones

Sam Morrow

Beware of Louis.  He hit the ball great yesterday.  I think those two will go at it. 

He is playing well, the front 9 last week on Sunday probably cost him The Shell, or since it's Masters week that 9 cost him the event in Greater Houston.

Jud_T

How about on a psychiatrist's couch?
Golf is a game. We play it. Somewhere along the way we took the fun out of it and charged a premium to be punished.- - Ron Sirak

Tim Martin

Mike George looking sage like at 5:12 eastern time. Plenty of drama yet to unfold.

Terry Lavin

It was Phil's tournament to lose and lose it, he did.  No slight against Bubba Watson, but one has to think that Mickelson would have won had he made par instead of triple at 4.
Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people.  H.L. Mencken

Morgan Clawson

If Phil had just a little luck and his ball hadn't bounced off the railing he would have won I think.

Patrick_Mucci

It was Phil's tournament to lose and lose it, he did.  No slight against Bubba Watson, but one has to think that Mickelson would have won had he made par instead of triple at 4.

PAR ?

He hit a horrible shot, well off line to an impossible hole location and you think, that if it wasn't for the railing, that he would have made par.

How'd he do on # 10 a few days earlier ? 

He hit one of the great recovery shots of all time on # 15 yesterday, but his shot on # 4 today was horrendous, despite his claim that he hit it where he wanted to.

Par was never in the realm of a possibility a nano second after his ball left the tee.

He could easily have made more than 6 at # 4.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back