News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Daryl "Turboe" Boe

Audio on The Masters bonus online coverage
« on: April 07, 2012, 12:25:02 PM »
Is it just me or is the player based audio on the online early Masters coverage very cranked up and more pronounced than the TV coverage?  I am not complaining, I love it actually (except a couple of the birds got a little loud there a few minutes ago).  I don't know if it is a conscious decision to turn up the course audio, because they don't have their big time talking heads doing the commentary.

I was just watching Fernandez-Castano hitting his 2nd on 11, and as soon as he hit it he knew it was going left into the hazard and he said  a typical European phrase "Gas or no gas?" referring to the water.  I love hearing the players and their caddies banter more than hearing Faldo talk over them.

It probably has more to do with hearing profanity on TV, although you would think they could just run a little delay and block it out.  I noticed yesterday on the internet coverage Stadler hit it in the water in front of 13 and dropped a completely clear "You F-ing A**hole!!" yell at himself.

Still I enjoy the enhanced sound on the course.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 12:26:49 PM by Daryl "Turboe" Boe »
Instagram: @thequestfor3000

"Time spent playing golf is not deducted from ones lifespan."

"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back