News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Tiger_Bernhardt

Zach's caddies bad
« on: April 06, 2012, 12:14:47 PM »
Zach Johnsons caddies has walked in Pat C eye lines twice in a row. What is the deal starting to walk when he is putting or hitting a trap shot.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 08:12:26 PM by Tiger_Bernhardt »

Sam Morrow

Re: Zach's caddies bad
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 02:10:35 PM »
Sounds like a little bit of gamesmanship.

John Keenan

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 02:24:59 PM »
To make it even worse Zack's caddie is a very very good player and had played o time or two on Champions Tour

Bad Form

The things a man has heard and seen are threads of life, and if he pulls them carefully from the confused distaff of memory, any who will can weave them into whatever garments of belief please them best.

Kris Shreiner

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 03:49:37 PM »
Just because someone can play doesn't mean they can caddie. I've met bushels of guys who can"play"...and are mediocre when it comes to helping elevate other player's game on the day. It's an art done well, just like anything else in life.

Cheers,
Kris
"I said in a talk at the Dunhill Tournament in St. Andrews a few years back that I thought any of the caddies I'd had that week would probably make a good golf course architect. We all want to ask golfers of all abilities to get more out of their games -caddies do that for a living." T.Doak

John Mayhugh

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2012, 10:15:50 PM »
Zach Johnsons caddies has walked in Pat C eye lines twice in a row. What is the deal starting to walk when he is putting or hitting a trap shot.

You would think that caddying for Zach he has plenty of practice with waiting patiently.

JR Potts

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2012, 10:37:10 PM »
Jesus made him do it.

Sam Morrow

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2012, 10:38:59 PM »

noonan

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2012, 11:23:46 PM »

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back