News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Niall C

Trump to sue the Scottish Government
« on: February 27, 2012, 01:58:42 PM »
Front page of todays (Glasgow) Herald. The Soap Opera continues. Marvellous.

Niall

Jon Wiggett

Re: Trump to sue the Scottish Government
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 06:00:22 PM »
Two men standing by their principles or a lovers tiff? :-*

Niall C

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 01:49:19 PM »
Jon

I was  in a meeting today regarding a proposed major town centre development and the discussion got round to the attitude of the SNP and the conscensus was that they generally were pro development and got things done, especially in comparison to previous administrations. Trumps development was a shining example of that. Even though Jack McConnell previously gave support to Trump I doubt Labour would have got this through the way the SNP did which is why I find Donald's calling out of Salmond slightly puzzling.

He surely knows that he's backed Salmon into a corner and that Salmon can't now oppose the windfarm project for fear of being seen as Donald's lackey. I can only think he's now taking the view he's got all he's getting out of the politicians and everything from now on is about the publicity.

One things for sure, I don't imagine Salmond will be playing in the opening fourball with Donald and Sean Connery.

Niall 

Adam Clayman

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 02:26:06 PM »
The Donald, by buying Doral, will get it all back from the Scots. Isn't it a fact that all those forced to play Links golf the whole year, just love to play a pond filled slog like Doral?

Paint the damn wings a blueish greyish green and no one will ever see them. Especially Carnival cruise ship captains.
"It's unbelievable how much you don't know about the game you've been playing your whole life." - Mickey Mantle

Anthony Gray

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2012, 07:55:11 PM »

He means well

Kalen Braley

« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2012, 07:36:14 PM »
Ha ha,

The irony of this clip is off the charts.  Trump bashing Sacha Cohen for being a publicity whore?  Trump practically invented manipulating and stealing the spotlight....

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c2#/video/showbiz/2012/02/29/donald-trump-on-sacha-baran-cohen.hln

Tiger_Bernhardt

« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2012, 10:26:48 PM »
lololololol

Tim Johnson

« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2012, 11:15:13 PM »
Not sure how much work has been done on the resort but this could his way out. His plans are always huge and maybe he realized his return wont be what he thought it was so in typical trump fashion......blame somebody.

I know he just dropped $150 on Doral but he may be running short...wouldnt be the first time.

jeffwarne

« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2012, 11:19:05 PM »
Not sure how much work has been done on the resort but this could his way out. His plans are always huge and maybe he realized his return wont be what he thought it was so in typical trump fashion......blame somebody.

I know he just dropped $150 on Doral but he may be running short...wouldnt be the first time.

I heard he was going to have MIA closed down for noise........
"Let's slow the damned greens down a bit, not take the character out of them." Tom Doak
"Take their focus off the grass and put it squarely on interesting golf." Don Mahaffey

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back