News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Jeff Shelman

Sugarloaf Mountain conditions?
« on: January 30, 2012, 11:38:02 PM »
Anybody play there last week during the PGA Show? If so, what kind of shape is it in these days?

A friend, and treehouse lurker is going to have a little time in Orlando in a couple of weeks and wants to go out there if it is in decent shape.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff

Howard Riefs

Re: Sugarloaf Mountain conditions?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 11:40:18 PM »
Joel played last week. From the PGA Show thread...

I thought Sugarloaf was excellent.  Conditioning was good enough, greens were slow (maybe 7 or 8) but well grassed and rolled fine.  The layout is eye-catching and unusual for FL, but a good 45 minutes into the boondocks from Orlando.

I didn't see too much new at the Show....only managed one day on the floor, which was enough for me.  Entertaining the peripatetic Jason Topp here in the Lowcountry right now....
"Golf combines two favorite American pastimes: Taking long walks and hitting things with a stick."  ~P.J. O'Rourke

Jeff Shelman

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 11:51:17 PM »
Why should it not surprise me that the guy who constantly finds good reads and posts them on Twitter would find me the answer in short order.

That's good client service there.

Howard Riefs

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2012, 12:05:11 AM »

That's good client service there.

Shucks. Glad to help.
"Golf combines two favorite American pastimes: Taking long walks and hitting things with a stick."  ~P.J. O'Rourke

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back