News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Kalen Braley

Re: Guess The 8 Finalists for the Olympic Design Job
« Reply #200 on: January 31, 2012, 12:16:23 PM »
Tom,
     In the unfortunate event that your bid is not selected, is there any chance you'll post some of the details of your presentation here?

Thanks,
Jeremy

No.  Sorry.  It's strictly against the rules of the process, and I'd rather not get sued.

Whoever does get the job deserves not to have their design compared to the losing entries, and the last thing the Rio 2016 group wants is for people to second-guess their decision.  My guess is that you will never get to see any of the other proposals, anywhere.  It's sort of sad, but also perfectly understandable.

But suppose a certain set of plans, accidental-like of course, gets misplaced and goes missing.

And someone finds them in a gutter in a back alley and scans them in and posts them up on the world wide web somewhere....  ;)

Jeremy Rudock

Re: Guess The 8 Finalists for the Olympic Design Job
« Reply #201 on: January 31, 2012, 12:18:31 PM »
Tom,
     In the unfortunate event that your bid is not selected, is there any chance you'll post some of the details of your presentation here?

Thanks,
Jeremy

No.  Sorry.  It's strictly against the rules of the process, and I'd rather not get sued.

Whoever does get the job deserves not to have their design compared to the losing entries, and the last thing the Rio 2016 group wants is for people to second-guess their decision.  My guess is that you will never get to see any of the other proposals, anywhere.  It's sort of sad, but also perfectly understandable.

I had a feeling that would be your response.  Bummer.

Best of luck!

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back