News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Tim Martin

Re: A course you plan to play in 2012 and why
« Reply #75 on: January 07, 2012, 03:52:22 PM »

Honestly, looking forward to meeting some great people more than the courses - Mountain Ridge (with some nearby course on Sunday before) and 5th Major.

Thanks to Pat and Eric for planning.  Hopefully, I can put together a NE Ohio outing.  Working on it now.

Mike-Please get something going at Sharon so that we can grill up those fat N Y Strips.:)

Michael Goldstein

« Reply #76 on: January 08, 2012, 05:03:42 AM »
I'm looking forward to playing the Harewood Old course in Christchurch, New Zealand.

Why? Turner Macpherson Golf have renovated it and many of the locals are up in arms about the greens - this is a great sign in conservative Christchurch (and Grant's photographs on the Biarritz thread look really cool).
@Pure_Golf

Anthony Butler

« Reply #77 on: January 09, 2012, 12:21:00 PM »
I'm looking forward to playing the Harewood Old course in Christchurch, New Zealand.

Why? Turner Macpherson Golf have renovated it and many of the locals are up in arms about the greens - this is a great sign in conservative Christchurch (and Grant's photographs on the Biarritz thread look really cool).

We Ko Pa Saguaro... I gave my uncle a $100 gift cert last Xmas that he used to fund a round on this C&C course (he's a Phoenix resident). He loved it and is returning the favor in February.  Also taking a side trip to Apache Stronghold.

If I make to AU for Xmas in 2012, I will hopefully be able to play the Lakes for the first time since Mike Clayton redid it... some Clayton/Ogilvy fanboys say it's as good as a golf experience NSWGC, but unless he also rerouted the M1 Freeway, I highly doubt it...  ;)
Next!

David Royer

« Reply #78 on: January 09, 2012, 05:52:59 PM »
Looking forward to Beverly in Chicago given history.  Baltusrol and ballyneal are always on the annual  list.  Looking forward to Sharon this year.  I think the 2012 Ohio Senior Am is at Brookside Canton.  Always a great way to get on a great course.

Ross Harmon

« Reply #79 on: January 11, 2012, 12:09:10 AM »
Bandon Dunes
Pacific Dunes
Bandon Trails
Old Macdonald

Haven't been to Bandon yet... headed there in March. Don't think I need to tell this group why...

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back