News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Chris Cupit

Fall golf pictures
« on: October 22, 2011, 12:01:51 PM »
Nothing more than some pictures during my favorite time of year:

Eric Smith

Re: Fall golf pictures
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2011, 12:10:29 PM »
Beautiful. Love that 9th green! The way you guys incorporated the slope at the front and the diabolical bunker cutting into it is really memorable. Thanks for sharing!

Chris Cupit

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2011, 12:18:54 PM »
Thanks Eric.  I love 9 green although it is certainly the most "hated" on the course by most people!  Some would even say it's the "worst" hole on the course because they think the green is unfair.  It's a 9 iron or wedge approach (hole is 380 from the tips and a downhill drive where most guys playing the tips would hit hybrid and then a 9 iron or wedge in) so I think it is more than fair.

Lots of movement for sure and on the wrong side of certain ridges it is a VERY difficult two putt but still possible.  Screw the critics :)

Eric Smith

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2011, 12:28:38 PM »
That's the spirit! Hey I thought about you and Rivermont this past weekend. Particularly when I saw some random bunkering just  steps off the tees at NGLA, not in play in the least, just as you have that one scratched out of the side of the bank behind 10 tee. Quirky for sure, and a delight to behold.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back