News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

RJ_Daley

http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/doug_moe/article_d53bc36c-fcdf-11e0-9665-001cc4c03286.html

Wow, I hope I get a HIO on the prairie some day.  This guy has used up his lifetime allotment!
No actual golf rounds were ruined or delayed, nor golf rules broken, in the taking of any photographs that may be displayed by the above forum user.

Adam Clayman

Re: A cheesehead that may like Nebraska prairie golf more than me!
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2011, 11:22:50 AM »
Basing your appreciation, on your own play, is a common occurrence. To that end, the 15th at Bayside is a remarkable hole that not only tests a players ability and character, it highlights the design team's appreciation for natural landforms.  ;D :) :D 8) :P   :o :o
"It's unbelievable how much you don't know about the game you've been playing your whole life." - Mickey Mantle

RJ_Daley

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2011, 09:17:40 PM »
I knew there was something a half a tick off of that old Dan character.  ;D
No actual golf rounds were ruined or delayed, nor golf rules broken, in the taking of any photographs that may be displayed by the above forum user.

Ken Moum

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2011, 09:48:06 PM »
Hey, I got one on the 17th at Bayside last month.

It was my third hole-in-one since last June.....  Pretty good for a putz who averages less than two greens in regulation per 18 holes.

Of course, even odder is that I had one on July 1, 1971, then got another one on July 11.

Then a 39-year drought follwed by this.

Makes no sense.

K
Over time, the guy in the ideal position derives an advantage, and delivering him further  advantage is not worth making the rest of the players suffer at the expense of fun, variety, and ultimately cost -- Jeff Warne, 12-08-2010

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back