News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Anders Rytter

Hello
« on: October 16, 2011, 02:50:12 AM »
Hi All,
I'm a relatively new member on the site, but have followed without contributing for little less than a year. I live en Copenhagen-Denmark and play most of my golf there but have been fortunate enough to travel a little with the clubs aswell. I'm in the late twenties.

My reason for following the board is more learning than contributing, but hopefully i will be able to chip in once in a while, primarliy factual stuff i suppose.  I don't know much about most of the fantastic places discussed on this board and my architectural knowledge is also limited but i think following this board is helping me getting there.

Best
Anders Rytter Bockhahn

Jon Wiggett

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 03:23:01 AM »
Welcome to GCA Anders. If you are ever in northern Scotland then drop me a line,

Jon

Tony_Muldoon

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2011, 03:33:45 AM »
Welcome Anders.

How about givng us your experince of Golf Culture in Denmark on the other thread?  One of the great things about GCA is is leanring about golf around the world.

Tony

PS if passing through London please get in touch.
Let's make GCA grate again!

Anders Rytter

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2011, 04:19:45 AM »
@Jon: Might get back to you on that one, actually have a Scotland trip on the drawing board for next year  ;)
@Tony: 1: Done, 2: I travel quite a bit to London for business purposes, if i ever have some spare time i'll let you know!

Ulrich Mayring

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2011, 05:10:10 AM »
Tell us about the Danish handicap system, I think it is unique in the world of golf :)

Ulrich
Golf Course Exposé (300+ courses reviewed), Golf CV (how I keep track of 'em)

Anders Rytter

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2011, 11:10:40 AM »
@Ulrich:
I didn't know that we have a unique hcp system is Denmark, could you enlighten me :)

Will add to what you know whenever i know what the difference is.

Ulrich Mayring

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2011, 01:10:29 PM »
Anders, doesn't Danish golf implement a maximum handicap of -72? I believe that is unique.

Ulrich
Golf Course Exposé (300+ courses reviewed), Golf CV (how I keep track of 'em)

Anders Rytter

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2011, 01:10:56 PM »
Anders, doesn't Danish golf implement a maximum handicap of -72? I believe that is unique.

Ulrich

Maaximum HCP of 54 and if you've been below 36 you can't go above 36.

Melvyn Morrow

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2011, 01:41:09 PM »

Anders

Welcome - come to Scotland and play the game as it should be, forget all the pressures and just enjoy the challenge of the courses. The same applies with this site which I too hope you will enjoy rising to the challenges of some Members.

Hope the unofficial welcome packs will be of assistance ;)

Welcome again

Melvyn

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back