News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Michael Whitaker

Great Deal at Caledonia & True Blue
« on: October 25, 2011, 04:34:57 PM »
Caledonia Golf & Fish Club and True Blue Golf Plantation have announced special golf package deals for the months of November and December. The special late-season golf specials offer lodging at True Blue Golf Villas and require quad occupancy.

From November 1 - 30, 2011, play three rounds of golf and stay three nights for $399, based on quad occupancy. The special includes a round of golf each at Caledonia Golf & Fish Club and True Blue Golf Plantation. The third round can be played at either course. Price includes golf carts, range balls, taxes and resort fees. The $399 price is almost 40 percent off the same inclusions during peak spring and fall golf season.

From December 1 - 31, 2001, play three rounds of golf and stay for two nights for $279, based on quad occupancy. The December special also includes a free nine-hole replay at the course played each day. The nine-hole replay is an additional incentive and has no cash or credit value and is not subject to refunds, or rain checks, and is non-transferable. The $399 price is almost 60 percent off the same inclusions during peak spring and fall golf season.

Catch three good days of weather and this would be fantastic!
"Solving the paradox of proportionality is the heart of golf architecture."  - Tom Doak (11/20/05)

A.G._Crockett

Re: Great Deal at Caledonia & True Blue
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 06:29:34 AM »
These are GREAT deals; wish I was in position to take advantage.  I'll have to hope for next summer.

I notice the NY logo is gone, replaced by the tiger paw.  Are you back in the South full time?
"Golf...is usually played with the outward appearance of great dignity.  It is, nevertheless, a game of considerable passion, either of the explosive type, or that which burns inwardly and sears the soul."      Bobby Jones

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back