News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Steve Lapper

Intimate Fall Charity Event at Somerset Hills-OT
« on: August 25, 2011, 06:16:09 PM »
I am co-hosting a small and unique (44 golfers max) charity outing on Tuesday, September 27th at Somerset Hills Country Club. We'll be raising $$ for the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America.

As many of you Northeast denizens already know, that time of year promises a glorious fall day, replete with wonderful multi-colored foliage at a terrific venue. We are using a modified Ryder Cup format that blindly pairs cards between players, with everyone's score in play. We'll have a nice lunch, then warm-up and tee off at 1pm, with cocktails and awards to follow.

Somerset Hills CC, as many of you know, is one of AWT's finest and most unique designs, oozing with charm and sportiness. Conditions are superb and promise to be near pristine by late next month.

We've had an unfortunate cancellation of late and now have a few spots available. Because we have chosen to keep the event small, intimate, and are providing terrific giveaways and prizes (and still have the course to ourselves) , the entry fee isn't inconsequential. Please PM or e-mail me if you might have some interest. Thanks and a safe weekend to everyone along the East Coast!

Steve
slapper@me.com
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 06:25:38 PM by Steve Lapper »
The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking."--John Kenneth Galbraith

Lenny Polakoff

Re: Intimate Fall Charity Event at Somerset Hills-OT
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 07:16:31 PM »
Steve

I may be moving up my Hong Kong trip a week earlier.  If so, I may be able to make it.  I will call you next week.

Lenny

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back