News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Ed Oden

Links Magazine back issues FREE to good family
« on: July 27, 2011, 08:29:53 PM »
For some unknown reason, I have kept my Links Magazine issues over the years.  But I will be moving soon and won't have room to let them roam free anymore.  I can't stand the thought of confining them to a box.  That would be inhumane.  So I am hoping to find them a new home, with a long shelf and a loving owner willing to take them for a walk every once in awhile and give them the love and attention they deserve.  They are mature (1996-present), well behaved and have all their shots.  While there are a few missing Links, I would like to think there is still someone out there willing to take them in.  Please send me a PM if you are interested.

JC Jones

Re: Links Magazine back issues FREE to good family
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 08:33:28 PM »
Does "free" include shipping?
I get it, you are mad at the world because you are an adult caddie and few people take you seriously.

Excellent spellers usually lack any vision or common sense.

I know plenty of courses that are in the red, and they are killing it.

Ed Oden

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2011, 08:48:14 PM »

Why not.  I'm also thinking about tossing in a free copy of Chris Clouser's Maxwell book.

JC Jones

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2011, 09:04:23 PM »

Why not.  I'm also thinking about tossing in a free copy of Chris Clouser's Maxwell book.

Hey now.  I was going to use the return of that book as a way to whore another round at CGC.
I get it, you are mad at the world because you are an adult caddie and few people take you seriously.

Excellent spellers usually lack any vision or common sense.

I know plenty of courses that are in the red, and they are killing it.

Ed Oden

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2011, 08:40:34 AM »

Hey now.  I was going to use the return of that book as a way to whore another round at CGC.

Given our proximity to Wilkinson Blvd., it is not unusual to hear the words "whore" and "CGC" mentioned in the same breath.   However, I suspect the working girls around the corner have no interest in Perry Maxwell.

As for my Links issues, I am happy to say that they have been adopted.  Thanks to those who sent me PMs!

David_Tepper

Re: Links Magazine back issues FREE to good family New
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2011, 10:03:09 AM »
Deleted!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 10:05:31 AM by David_Tepper »

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back