News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Steve Kline

Re: tOfficial Colton Raffle Thread
« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2011, 08:45:16 AM »
Speaking of the picking, I would like to see a post of what is picked as it is picked. No names have to be given, just "Pick 1 - NGLA," etc. It would be interesting and help those of us on the site with later picks pick faster.

Evan Fleisher

« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2011, 09:08:55 AM »
Even though I'm sad to not have won anything in the greatest golf raffle (EVER!), I'm so glad to have been able to contribute to such a worthy cause and see what this has turned in to for the Cox family.

JIM...you have done such a wonderful thing for Ben and I'm still in awe of what you have been able to accomplish from such a humble beginning / thought.  Well done my friend.
Born Rochester, MN. Grew up Miami, FL. Live Cleveland, OH. Handicap 12.2. Have 24 & 21 year old girls and wife of 27 years. I'm a Senior Supply Chain Business Analyst for Vitamix. Diehard walker, but tolerate cart riders! Love to travel, always have my sticks with me. Mollydooker for life!

Scott Warren

« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2011, 09:20:30 AM »
Kyle:

Thank goodness. Whitaker once labelled me as such after watching my double-gloved swing.

You must have mistaken him through his Southern drawl. He didn't call you "The Deuce", he called you "The Douche"! Glad to clear that one up for you! ;D

Of course Mr Whitaker would never use such language!

George Pazin

« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2011, 10:17:59 AM »
70 goes to McBride. 72 goes to Wyatt. About 25 or so GCA members won various numbers. My bro won #60.

JC you can go to sleep. U didn't win jack...

No surprise.  I've never won a thing.  There could be 499 prizes and 500 people and I'd be the one left standing.

I used to feel this way. Then I took a look at my life and realized the truth.

Well, that, plus the Stillers win the Super Bowl every other year, so how can I complain about anything?

Well done, young Jim.
Big drivers and hot balls are the product of golf course design that rewards the hit one far then hit one high strategy.  Shinny showed everyone how to take care of this whole technology dilemma. - Pat Brockwell, 6/24/04

Jud_T

« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2011, 10:23:18 AM »
Whether we personally won anything in this is irrelevant.  Let's face it, most of us have had at least some access to some wonderful golf courses and will likely continue to do so.  It was a lot of fun following this and what a great story it's become.  Plus there's always next year?!
Golf is a game. We play it. Somewhere along the way we took the fun out of it and charged a premium to be punished.- - Ron Sirak

JC Jones

« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2011, 10:29:09 AM »
70 goes to McBride. 72 goes to Wyatt. About 25 or so GCA members won various numbers. My bro won #60.

JC you can go to sleep. U didn't win jack...

No surprise.  I've never won a thing.  There could be 499 prizes and 500 people and I'd be the one left standing.

I used to feel this way. Then I took a look at my life and realized the truth.

Obviously my comments were limited to various raffles and the like.  It wasn't an indictment on my life, generally.  The raffle was a fun game.   I donated my money for a cause and while the raffle was fun but not the incentive for my donation (I pledged before the announcement of a raffle).
I get it, you are mad at the world because you are an adult caddie and few people take you seriously.

Excellent spellers usually lack any vision or common sense.

I know plenty of courses that are in the red, and they are killing it.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back