News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

David_Tepper

Rich Goodale plays Castle Stuart.......
« on: May 13, 2011, 07:39:10 AM »
.....and, guess what, he likes it!

"As clever as the routing is, the collection of holes includes designs which are not only clever, but inspired."

http://richmusings.blogspot.com/
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 07:44:13 AM by David_Tepper »

Mark Bourgeois

Re: Rich Goodale plays Castle Stuart.......
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2011, 08:05:55 AM »
And when shall we glory in the return of our singing shit slinging prodigal?

"...redolent of finely prepared bacon rolls"...

G-d that's funny!

Kris Shreiner

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2011, 02:34:12 PM »
Rich provides a nice overview to the early 2011 golf scene in the Highlands. Nairn as non-descript as ever...what a surprise...NOT!
It continues to live on God kows what. That monstrosity of a clubhouse is the last thing that needs expansion. The mentality of whoever runs that place is what needs some expansion and enlightenment.

Nice to hear RD is in good nick coming out of the Winter. Eoin Riddell and the lads certainly put the effort in to give the courses the best presentations possible...good on ya men!

It will be interesting to see how the pros tackle CS. I hope the wind is up and there is some firmness and fire around the greens. Those conditions would make for an interesting test.
"I said in a talk at the Dunhill Tournament in St. Andrews a few years back that I thought any of the caddies I'd had that week would probably make a good golf course architect. We all want to ask golfers of all abilities to get more out of their games -caddies do that for a living." T.Doak

Niall C

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2011, 04:17:23 PM »
Haven't read Rich's blog yet but not surprised to hear the old Dornoch man has been bad mouthing Nairn again. These Dornoch members have always been jealous of Nairns greens  :D

Niall

Bill_McBride

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2011, 04:44:15 PM »
I must be an idjit, I enjoyed our round at Nairn!   Great greens.... ;)

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back