News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Jed Peters

Clear Creek Tahoe Update?
« on: May 06, 2011, 03:35:55 PM »
Does anyone know what CCT is doing this coming year?

I know they were going through some sort of re-org, but I don't know what came of it.

As a semi-local with a house nearby, I was wondering if anyone had a good contact number?

I've emailed Mark Sollenberger, with no reply. The phone number appears to be turned off as well.

Thanks,

Jed

Peter_Herreid

Re: Clear Creek Tahoe Update?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2011, 04:16:45 PM »
Jed--

Any chance they are merely not open for the season yet?  It is only May 6th, after all...Surely you must remember KyleH's wedding photos!

Lynn_Shackelford

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2011, 04:30:07 PM »
It is my understanding that due to heavy snow this past winter, members have been emailed that the course will open later in May.
It must be kept in mind that the elusive charm of the game suffers as soon as any successful method of standardization is allowed to creep in.  A golf course should never pretend to be, nor is intended to be, an infallible tribunal.
               Tom Simpson

Jed Peters

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2011, 04:31:06 PM »
 Don't  know Peter. I do know that the phone (which was a verizon cell that Mark S. had on him) I had last year was shut off....and Mark had sent me an email response to a query earlier that in fact there was some kind of a re-org happening.

Jed Peters

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2011, 04:32:39 PM »
It is my understanding that due to heavy snow this past winter, members have been emailed that the course will open later in May.

Thanks for the update, Lynn.

I know there is only about 30 members or so, so I was wondering about options coming up this year, if they've changed/altered the program any.  My wife is waiting for the real estate component of that development to start up, as a matter of fact.

If anyone has any updates....

Tiger_Bernhardt

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2011, 11:30:16 PM »
Jed, I would be surprised if the real estate occurs anytime soon. I am sure that is a relief to you. lol

Joshua Paul

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2011, 04:24:13 AM »
Jed,

I had the same issue contacting the Clear Creek Club. I called once a week, for about a month and the phone was never in service….

I kept searching and finally came across a current number for the golf shop. Clear Creek golf shop can be reached at 775-781-3304. Colin Campbell is the Director of Golf. They are still operating as a members club.

Regards,

Josh

Jed Peters

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2011, 10:15:25 AM »
Josh:

I had various emails traded back and forth with Colin.

You are correct, they are still operating as a strictly private members club.

Apparently they will be starting the construction of on-site lodging this summer; which is a good thing in my estimation.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back