News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

JMEvensky

Re: ANNOUNCING KING'S PUTTER 2012!
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2011, 03:45:23 PM »
Bob,

Just a reminder that one of your most important duties of KP 2012 is the scheduling of GRUDGE MATCH 2012.

;)

Have you guys considered that if you played GM 2012 in the afternoon,Golf Channel could televise it in prime time?

Garland Bayley

« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2011, 03:55:19 PM »
Bob,

Just a reminder that one of your most important duties of KP 2012 is the scheduling of GRUDGE MATCH 2012.

;)

Have you guys considered that if you played GM 2012 in the afternoon,Golf Channel could televise it in prime time?

I'm afraid that Kalen and I have faces and physiques made for radio.
"I enjoy a course where the challenges are contained WITHIN it, and recovery is part of the game  not a course where the challenge is to stay ON it." Jeff Warne

Kalen Braley

« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2011, 03:56:03 PM »
Bob,

;)

And golf swings for that matter!!   :'(

Garland Bayley

« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2011, 04:06:54 PM »
Bob,

;)

And golf swings for that matter!!   :'(

Speak for yourself Dude!
"I enjoy a course where the challenges are contained WITHIN it, and recovery is part of the game  not a course where the challenge is to stay ON it." Jeff Warne

Pete_Pittock

« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2011, 08:28:12 PM »
Kalen,
I'd like to invite non-GCAers too. The reality is the K.P. will likely fill out with GCAers and then in the few weeks preceding the event  a number of openings will develop too late for others to make last minute travel plans. The recent Dixie Cup fillled up within a week with a healthy waiting list of 15-20. There were 4-8 openiings each day even with last minute additions. Our friends wll have to wait 'til late May.

Kalen Braley

« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2011, 08:33:22 PM »
Kalen,
I'd like to invite non-GCAers too. The reality is the K.P. will likely fill out with GCAers and then in the few weeks preceding the event  a number of openings will develop too late for others to make last minute travel plans. The recent Dixie Cup fillled up within a week with a healthy waiting list of 15-20. There were 4-8 openiings each day even with last minute additions. Our friends wll have to wait 'til late May.

Not a problem Pete.  I mentioned to them that it would depend upon space...and both of them are last minute kind of guys anyways when it comes to getting a comittment out of them!   ;)

I have trouble enough getting them to drive the 3 hours down to Walla walla to play Wine Valley.  :(

Ted Harris

« Reply #56 on: December 15, 2011, 05:59:22 PM »
any updates on the lodge ? I noticed that the Ramada is now sold out in Merritt for the nights in question !!!!

Bob - do you have a firm date for when you need payment - let me know

Ted
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 06:03:57 PM by Ted Harris »

Ryan Admussen

« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2012, 09:38:20 PM »
any updates on the lodge ? I noticed that the Ramada is now sold out in Merritt for the nights in question !!!!

Ted

Just booked at Best Western tonight, they still have a variety of rooms left, probably the best bet in Merritt.

Anyone interested in some golf beforehand at Banff and or Jasper?

Kalen Braley

« Reply #58 on: January 17, 2012, 12:05:20 PM »

Ted

Just booked at Best Western tonight, they still have a variety of rooms left, probably the best bet in Merritt.

Ryan,

Not sure if you know...but Banff is a 7.5 hr drive from Merritt. 

Of course, its probably just a quickie 1.5 hr flight thou! :)

Ryan Admussen

« Reply #59 on: January 17, 2012, 06:48:16 PM »

Ted

Ryan,

Not sure if you know...but Banff is a 7.5 hr drive from Merritt. 

Of course, its probably just a quickie 1.5 hr flight thou! :)

I'm in Calgary so it's on the way, did the drive about 20 times last year it's closer to 6 hours

Pete_Pittock

« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2012, 05:33:14 PM »
Two months away. Per info I got from Sagebrush their lodgings won't be ready until July at the earliest, so the Quilchena Hotel looks like headquarters.

Bill_McBride

« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2012, 06:02:49 PM »
Two months away. Per info I got from Sagebrush their lodgings won't be ready until July at the earliest, so the Quilchena Hotel looks like headquarters.

Is there a room big enough for the two of us?

Ted Harris

« Reply #62 on: April 27, 2012, 05:38:00 AM »
With the weather we have been having rain gear might be needed in June - have only played 2 rounds this year !!!

Kalen Braley

« Reply #63 on: April 27, 2012, 10:18:04 AM »
This is only 6 weeks away....everyone got thier reservations in?

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back