News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Jeff Dawson

Pinehurst Area Golf Options
« on: February 10, 2011, 01:45:06 PM »
For those of you visiting the Sandhills this season I thought this public/resort golf access sight was interesting.  Too bad #2 isn't on the list though.

http://www.talamoregolfresort.com/dormieclub.html
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 03:03:31 PM by Jeff Dawson »

John Kavanaugh

Re: Pinehurst Area Golf Options
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 01:49:23 PM »
Jeff,

I can not get the link to work.  Also is really true that you discontinued your blog?  If so, why?

Buck Wolter

Those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience -- CS Lewis

Jeff Dawson

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 03:05:13 PM »
Jeff,

I can not get the link to work.  Also is really true that you discontinued your blog?  If so, why?

John-  Yes I have shut it down.  I am focusing on projects outside of the world of golf and just won't have the time to make quality posts.  Perhaps one day in the future.

Dale_McCallon

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2011, 03:11:19 PM »
I actually talked to someone the other day at Tobacco Road and asked if they could access Dormie.  She said they did have access to the course, even though it is not listed on their website.  She couldn't quote an exact price (said very few had ever asked them about it), but she thought it was about $200 w/a forecaddy included. 

I've never dealt with the people at Talamore, but if anyone is looking for a Pinehurst package I would very highly recommend the group at Tobacco Road..VERY easy to work with.

brad_miller

Jeff Loh

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2011, 07:17:14 PM »
I know there were 3 people working the day I played. And three golfers all day. Needles to say "great service.!"

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back