News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Steve_ Shaffer

Mom&Pop buy Sunridge Canyon GC(Foster) near Scottsdale, AZ
« on: December 13, 2010, 02:35:19 PM »

SunRidge Canyon sold
Don and Cindy Misheff, part-time Fountain Hills residents, have acquired SunRidge Canyon Golf Club in Fountain Hills. The Misheffs purchased the club from Sunbelt Holdings.

"This is a dream-come-true for us," said Don. "As avid golfers who are passionate about the game and all that comes with it, Cindy and I visualized this for many years, especially during our visits to Fountain Hills. The pieces just started to fall into place, and we're now happy to report our long-term commitment to the Fountain Hills community to preserve and even improve the golf experience at SunRidge Canyon."

From- http://www.azcentral.com/sports/golf/articles/2010/12/07/20101207golf-match-play-marana.html#ixzz181PRSV9f

www.sunridgegolf.com

Don Misheff is a managing partner of Ernst&Young in Ohio:
http://arizona.golfersguide.com/golf-articles/arizona-golf-news/sunridge-canyon-golf-club-purchased-by-don-and-cindy-misheff.html
"Some of us worship in churches, some in synagogues, some on golf courses ... "  Adlai Stevenson
Hyman Roth to Michael Corleone: "We're bigger than US Steel."
Ben Hogan “The most important shot in golf is the next one”

Billsteele

Re: Mom&Pop buy Sunridge Canyon GC(Foster) near Scottsdale, AZ
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2010, 04:03:38 PM »
Small world. Don Misheff is a 1974 graduate of Perry High School. I am a 1976 graduate. One summer day back in the 1970's,  a friend of mine and I ran into Don and his brother at Tam O'Shanter in Canton. We joined up for a 9 hole match. We ended up winning some money from the Misheffs. Seems like a good time to reconnect.

Matt_Ward

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2010, 04:43:33 PM »
I wish them well -- the final 10 or so holes are quite interesting -- climbing right out of the canyon.

Course gets little attention when held against the rest of the other daily fee types.

Tony Weiler

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2011, 09:18:41 AM »
Delete.  Wrong thread!

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back