News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Justin Harvey

Going to Cabo!!! Where should I play?
« on: March 30, 2012, 07:28:22 PM »
I'm lucky enough to be traveling to Cabo April 12th-19th for a family vacation. I will be playing Diamante a few days but was looking for suggestions on other courses to play. I'm willing to spend a little money but the 300+ for the Del Sol Ocean course is a little out of my price range. Thanks for the Help.

Justin Harvey

Greg Tallman

Re: Going to Cabo!!! Where should I play?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 07:39:14 PM »
I'm lucky enough to be traveling to Cabo April 12th-19th for a family vacation. I will be playing Diamante a few days but was looking for suggestions on other courses to play. I'm willing to spend a little money but the 300+ for the Del Sol Ocean course is a little out of my price range. Thanks for the Help.

Justin Harvey

One must determine their own perception of value but I assure you there is a reason The Ocean Course is far more expensive than the other courses. That said come out at 1:00 and play for $215. Shoot me an e-mail reminder and I will do my best to slide you out in front of twilight at that rate.

CDS Desert Course can be played for $100 - $230 depending on time of day.
Club Campestre done by Kurt Bowman on behalf of Nicklaus Design has its share of quirk and views and presents a nice option.

Sadly you may want to frequent cigar shops and street corners in order to obtain golf deals at some places here these days.

Dan Herrmann

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 08:08:32 PM »
Cabot Links in Inverness, NS!  ;)

Howard Riefs

"Golf combines two favorite American pastimes: Taking long walks and hitting things with a stick."  ~P.J. O'Rourke

Justin Harvey

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2012, 11:58:17 AM »
Thanks for the help guys it sounds like the Cabo Del Sol Ocean is a can't miss. Thanks Greg for the Invitation and i'll send you message if I decide to make it out.

Justin Harvey

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back