News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

George Pazin

Lister #1 - Jud Tigerman, you're up!
« on: January 02, 2011, 11:53:55 AM »
And Kyle Harris is on deck. Also, Ian notified me that he's going to be away next week, so if someone would like to step into the Gehrig slot, it's all yours. :)

Jud, this is all free form, so pick a list of your choosing and start typing.

Thanks.
Big drivers and hot balls are the product of golf course design that rewards the hit one far then hit one high strategy.  Shinny showed everyone how to take care of this whole technology dilemma. - Pat Brockwell, 6/24/04

Jud_T

Re: Lister #1 - Jud Tigerman, you're up!
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 12:39:06 PM »
George,

If you don't mind I'll post first thing tomorrow as I did some research and have several lists in the office.
Golf is a game. We play it. Somewhere along the way we took the fun out of it and charged a premium to be punished.- - Ron Sirak

Ben Sims

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 12:42:28 PM »
George,

If you don't mind I'll post first thing tomorrow as I did some research and have several lists in the office.

Procrastinator!

I'm bored.  I need a list to rip apart Jud! 

JC Jones

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2011, 12:52:08 PM »
George,

Procrastinator!

I'm bored.  I need a list to rip apart Jud! 

;D

I think Jud's list is going to look something like this:

Top 10 Reasons RichRod is Awesome

1.  He cries a lot so you know he cares
2.  His defensive coordinator uses stuffed animals as motivational tools
3.  His quarterbacks always win the September Heisman
4.  He loves He-Man so much he married Skeletor
5.  If the temperature drops below 60 he wears snow suits not seen since The Christmas Story
6.  You Raise me UP
7.  His team practices more than any other in the country.
8.  His time is coming, and it is coming in a big way
9.  Next year will be his first group of seniors but 7 freshman will start on defense.
10.  He uses a brush tee
I get it, you are mad at the world because you are an adult caddie and few people take you seriously.

Excellent spellers usually lack any vision or common sense.

I know plenty of courses that are in the red, and they are killing it.

Jud_T

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2011, 01:02:11 PM »
JC,

I think 8 and 6 should be 1 and 2... 8)  And you can't believe how many times in Mexico I got the following responses to my ubiquitous Michigan cap: "Is Michigan playing in a Bowl game?",  "What Bowl game is Michigan playing in again?", "Boo".  Apparently you should open up a State-endorsed time-share sales office in Cabo...business will be brisk, in both condos and tequila... ;D

Ben,

You can rip apart my virgin photo tour, going up momentarily.... :D
Golf is a game. We play it. Somewhere along the way we took the fun out of it and charged a premium to be punished.- - Ron Sirak

JC Jones

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2011, 01:11:29 PM »
JC,

I think 8 and 6 should be 1 and 2... 8)  And you can't believe how many times in Mexico I got the following responses to my ubiquitous Michigan cap: "Is Michigan playing in a Bowl game?",  "What Bowl game is Michigan playing in again?", "Boo".  Apparently you should open up a State-endorsed time-share sales office in Cabo...business will be brisk, in both condos and tequila... ;D

A business man, you are.  The only hitch is that State fans could only afford the tequila ;D

I get it, you are mad at the world because you are an adult caddie and few people take you seriously.

Excellent spellers usually lack any vision or common sense.

I know plenty of courses that are in the red, and they are killing it.

Garland Bayley

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2011, 02:27:59 PM »

You can rip apart my virgin photo tour, going up momentarily.... :D

You've been taking pictures of virgins? If you end up needing a lawyer, maybe JC can help out.
"I enjoy a course where the challenges are contained WITHIN it, and recovery is part of the game  not a course where the challenge is to stay ON it." Jeff Warne

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back