GolfClubAtlas.com > Golf Course Architecture

Tuco Ramirez does the Texas Two Step in Port Lavaca-Nuzzo's Wolf Point

<< < (5/7) > >>

Noel Freeman:
Is this real contouring or is it Memorex?

Mike, this is great artistry... especially the swales before the hole (#5)

Mike Policano:
Ah Tuco,

Tuco once eagled the 7th at Ballyneal while his playing partners and caddies were wrestling a rattler to the ground. Tuco once had an eagle putt at 15 at Fishers but was thwarted by a sudden cloud burst and an evil bald scientist.

Tuco is currently in a relationship with a caddie named Herman.

Noel Freeman:
Herman is to Tuco...

what Rabbit Dyer is to Gary Player...

Herman is without a doubt the best caddie I've ever experienced.. I'll use him to decide what pistol caliber to use on my next hijacking..

And for the record, that rattler was rattling only a scant 10 feet from me when that double breaking eagle went in..  Despite being coiled and ready to strike near my ball, he was afraid of Tuco..

Where is the evil bald one when I need him to post a picture?

Bill_McBride:

--- Quote from: NFreeman on October 14, 2010, 10:16:37 AM ---Is this real contouring or is it Memorex?

Mike, this is great artistry... especially the swales before the hole (#5)

--- End quote ---

Once I got to the green and found my 60 yard bump and run had gone through the green and down into the creek behind, I discovered what a dastardly hole this is.  You are going to approach this green along the ground 99% of the time, and the first time you can be fearless because you don't know that fall off into the chasm behind is there.  Ever after.........

Did make a nifty up and down out of the gunch for bogey, which may have won the hole!

JC Jones:
The CLAW always wins.  Always.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version