GolfClubAtlas.com > Golf Course Architecture

Tuco Ramirez does the Texas Two Step in Port Lavaca-Nuzzo's Wolf Point

<< < (4/7) > >>

Mike Nuzzo:

--- Quote from: George Pazin on October 13, 2010, 04:45:41 PM ---Always pictured Mike N as more of lover than a fighter...

--- End quote ---

Times are tough George.

"This is not a dance, this is a fight."

Noel Freeman:

--- Quote from: Craig Edgmand on October 13, 2010, 10:55:14 AM ---
Surely, Tuco is the most interesting man in the world!

--- End quote ---

Please that man in the Dos Equis commercials cannot hold a candle to Tuco. He knows nothing of my exploits..

Cirba:

Although I see you've resorted to "The Claw" when clutching your revolver.   Marriage does that to a man's nerves.

I have had the claw since 2003, it is a superior fighting style for a better roll off the putter blade.

I wish Nuzzo would post more pictures of his creation but he may still be recovering from our battle..

Mike Nuzzo:
I am still hobbled, my fingers especially...
So I lend you these pictures for now.
http://golfclubatlas.com/forum/index.php/topic,34413.0/

Mike Cirba:
Tuco,

No need to explain The Claw to the similarly afflicted.

I've recently moved to a cross-handed method, but go back and forth with the day.

Your commitment to the unorthodox is highly commendable, and obviously you favor substance over style. 

Noel Freeman:

--- Quote from: MCirba on October 14, 2010, 09:57:29 AM ---Tuco,

No need to explain The Claw to the similarly afflicted.

I've recently moved to a cross-handed method, but go back and forth with the day.

Your commitment to the unorthodox is highly commendable, and obviously you favor substance over style.  

--- End quote ---

Mike, have you forgotten Tuco's vast verbal skills that were on display at that speakeasy in Traverse City the night before I utterly torched and singed Kingsley with you as witness with 300 yard drives?

I once tried to coax a devlish litle minx named Mai Mai at the Sheboygan Holiday Inn for one evil Dr. professor.. It was all up to said Dr. but he elected to be demure..

This is the green my peyote infused mind labeled as the exoskelton of a crab's underbelly..  This pic does not show the contours, they are outrageous.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version