News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

JNC Lyon

« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 10:37:13 AM by JNC_Lyon »
"That's why Oscar can't see that!" - Philip E. "Timmy" Thomas

Ronald Montesano

Re: Oak Hill (East) - Tuesday, 10/5
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2010, 02:25:29 PM »
nope...I think you have to make it public...I did that with spreadsheets...do it in settings somewhere
Coming in 2024
~Elmira Country Club
~Soaring Eagles
~Bonavista
~Indian Hills
~Maybe some more!!

JNC Lyon

« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2010, 02:52:35 PM »

JNC Lyon

« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2010, 02:53:27 PM »
nope...I think you have to make it public...I did that with spreadsheets...do it in settings somewhere

See below.  Tinypic is works perfectly.

Ron Csigo

« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2010, 10:56:07 PM »
Ron...

well, it is 9:30 pm.  How was the day, the course, etc?

I had a wonderful day at OHCC despite all the rain that has hit the Rochester area the last few days.  We played most of the round in light to moderate showers and you could tell that the course has taken on quite a bit of water over the last three or four days because the fairways were extremely soft and there was plenty of casual water. 

The golf course is tough as nails especially when you have one to two clubs more into those long par 4s.  My favorite stretch of holes was 12, 13, 14 and 15.  My favorite green was the sharply angled green on #14.  Unfortunately, I did not have an opportunity to play the West course but I did get a chance to walk a good number of its holes.  Although the course is shorter and more player friendly, the West Course has its fair share of top notch holes.  It is set among some steep ridges and uses the natural terrain well.  This gives the West Course its quirky charm in my humble opinion.  My favorite hole on the West Course would be #13.  I could play that hole all day.  It looks like so much fun.         
Playing and Admiring the Great Golf Courses of the World.

John Foley

« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2010, 08:14:15 AM »
Jon - Very cool photo !!

Ron - the 13th on the West course is such a great hole. Could even be the best hole on the property!

Integrity in the moment of choice

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back