News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Wyatt Halliday

Re: Ballyneal Panoramics
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2010, 11:27:49 PM »
Adam,

Any time spent in the company of Doug Wright is never enough. However, I don't recall any of our conversations covering hole locations on 14 green. I plead ignorance and will let you be the judge.

Scott,

The only consolation prize associated with Ballyneal should be my bus ticket home after the way your team handled us in the Yucca. I'm surprised my partner still talks to me.

Brian Joines

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2010, 11:50:22 PM »
Here's a picture of Patrick playing from the dunes in our first round:

Brian my friend...

The Fat Tire has gone to your head  ;D.  That or there was another Patrick out there...

Yes, I was certainly landed in a few of those dunes and as much as I'd like to take the credit on this one ... alas ce n'est pas moi!

That's got to be either Matt or Norm.

I had to zoom way out to try and fit that bunker in the frame! I guess it must be Norm then but that's not a bad thing. I have a video of the actual shot and I wouldn't want to take credit for the result!

Scott Szabo

« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2010, 03:26:01 PM »
Wyatt, I think you played rather nicely during our match.  Be glad to give you and your host a rematch sometime if you'd like.

I heard you were back out at BN a few weekends ago so your host must not have been too upset with you.

By the way, since you're a die hard Nuggets fan, I'd love to get your take on the whole Carmelo Anthony debacle.  Shoot me a PM sometime.

"So your man hit it into a fairway bunker, hit the wrong side of the green, and couldn't hit a hybrid off a sidehill lie to take advantage of his length? We apologize for testing him so thoroughly." - Tom Doak, 6/29/10

Stewart Abramson

« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2010, 04:50:55 PM »
On my screen the pix say that theb images have been "moved or deleted." Is there a link to see them?

Patrick Kiser

« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2010, 06:17:14 PM »
On my screen the pix say that theb images have been "moved or deleted." Is there a link to see them?

Fixed.  Sorry about that.
“One natural hazard, however, which is more
or less of a nuisance, is water. Water hazards
absolutely prohibit the recovery shot, perhaps
the best shot in the game.” —William Flynn, golf
course architect

Scott Szabo

« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2010, 11:06:52 PM »
Great pictures Pat! That was a phenomenal weekend and one I won't soon forget! Thanks again to Jim, Matt and the Ballyneal crew for taking care of us so well!

Here's a picture of Patrick playing from the dunes in our first round:

Is this a picture of the bunker at the inside of the dogleg on the 14th?
"So your man hit it into a fairway bunker, hit the wrong side of the green, and couldn't hit a hybrid off a sidehill lie to take advantage of his length? We apologize for testing him so thoroughly." - Tom Doak, 6/29/10

Matthew Schulte

« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2010, 11:50:47 PM »
Scott:

That is correct.  That bunker is on the left side of 14.

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back