News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Bill_McBride

Memo to Robin Hiseman
« on: October 02, 2010, 12:51:27 PM »
Robin, I don't know how to contact Ross McMurray, but wanted to tell him what a wonderful job he and his team must done on the drainage at Celtic Manor for it be as playable as it is after yesterday's Biblical deluge.   Well done, Ross!

Melvyn Morrow

Re: Memo to Robin Hiseman
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2010, 01:15:33 PM »

Bill

It’s all down to the agua worms nothing to do with drainage or teams of men mopping up the course.

We have the ability to make things happen over here, probably more to do with the exercise by walking and thinking whilst playing golf and not riding or using electronic aids. Thus makes the blood pump around our brains, stops us coming up with ideas like Island Greens.  We can even design and build a good 18 Hole golf course for circa $100,000. (Askernish)

I am only telling you as a friend and no one else.

Melvyn

PS You can tell an agua worms by their webbed tail. 

Bill_McBride

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2010, 01:50:32 PM »
Melvyn, I am officially ignoring your standard off target riposte to my note of appreciation to one of your countrymen for a job wellndone.

Have you been imbing that stuff that comes with an ague worm at the bottom?  I thought you were a single malt man!

Robin_Hiseman

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2010, 04:14:50 AM »
Bill

PM sent.

Robin
2024: Royal St. David's; Mill Ride; Milford; JCB, Jameson Links, Druids Glen, Royal Dublin, Portmarnock, Old Head, Addington, Parkstone, Denham, Thurlestone, Dartmouth, Rustic Canyon, LACC (North), MPCC (Shore), Cal Club, San Francisco

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back