News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

George Freeman

Not sure where my previous thread went, but I wanted to remind everyone about the Inaugural First Tee of Chicago Road Trip this Saturday @ Harbor Shores.  There are still spots available.  Should be a great time.  See a new course (heavily discussed here) and support a great cause at the same time!

Where: The Golf Club at Harbor Shores - Benton Harbor, MI

When: Saturday, October 9th, 2010; 8am to 8pm

Cost: $175 per player - fee includes transportation to and from Harbor Shores (on a luxury bus), greens fee (including cart), forecaddie, lunch, dinner, and beverages.  All proceeds directly benefit the First Tee of Chicago.

Events: Golf competition (teams), live and silent auctions, skills contests and prizes

Register: Visit www.events.org/firstteechicago or e-mail Susie Schnabl at sschnabl@kempersports.com
Mayhugh is my hero!!

"I love creating great golf courses.  I love shaping earth...it's a canvas." - Donald J. Trump

Matthew Sander

Re: The Inaugural First Tee of Chicago Roadtrip Golf Outing - October 9th
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 08:43:36 PM »
George,

It sounds like an outstanding event for the First Tee. I would love to make it, but this weekend is no good...thanks for inviting everyone.

Matt

PCCraig

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2010, 10:11:01 AM »
It should be a great event. Thanks for posting again George. Right now there is a big group signed up (with a couple very popular Chicago sports stars amoung them) and a great list of auction items including rounds at CGC, Medinah, and OFCC amoung others.

Considering the weather is supposed to be a fantastic 70* and sunny this Saturday, and the course will be closed for the event, it's a great opportunity for any Chicago or Michigan golfers to make the trip to see the much talked about course.
H.P.S.

Jud_T

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2010, 11:05:35 AM »
Sounds like a great event guys for a great cause.  I'll be on a golf trip with my son however so I won't be able to attend. I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun and would recommend it to anyone in the vicinity...I'd also recommend you check out the Mines in Grand Rapids as well if you're looking to make a weekend of it....
Golf is a game. We play it. Somewhere along the way we took the fun out of it and charged a premium to be punished.- - Ron Sirak

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back