News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Phil_the_Author

Re: Tom Paul...finally figured it out
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2010, 10:39:07 PM »
After he put on his long rain coat he looked like a cross between Inspector's Gadget & Clouseau...

Dan Herrmann

« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2010, 11:01:45 PM »
Mayday?  Charles Nelson Reilley! :)

(Just kidding!)

Bill_McBride

« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2010, 01:09:04 PM »

Pat & Tom

Why do you guys not read the previous replies, as my comment was just a response to Tom's comment about CBM

Melvyn

Maybe because after awhile it just doesn't matter.

Melvyn Morrow

« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2010, 01:24:56 PM »

Or Bill, people prefer to wallow in pure ignorance, plus it saves time by not checking the facts thus making it easy to start hostilities – just what we all need on a DG . 

Melvyn

PS It does matter, that's why wars start and never seem to finish anymore not understanding the bigger picture.

Bill_McBride

« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2010, 01:43:55 PM »

Or Bill, people prefer to wallow in pure ignorance, plus it saves time by not checking the facts thus making it easy to start hostilities – just what we all need on a DG . 

Melvyn

PS It does matter, that's why wars start and never seem to finish anymore not understanding the bigger picture.

But Melvyn, all the opening salvos come from your direction!  Does this make you a war monger?   ???   ;D

Melvyn Morrow

« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2010, 01:57:58 PM »

No I do not believe so, but then I am not trying to change or corrupt the great game of Golf.  I am  certainly pointing out the differences, but I am not changing the game for whatever reason.

Clearly you and many enjoy the game the way we play it over here hence your regular visits. Please do play whatever game you wish, that’s down to you but please remember golf is that game where you walk and think. Any other variation is just that a variation and NOT Golf.

If you don’t like the message don’t tinker with the game or call it cart ball or whatever

Melvyn

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back