News:

Welcome to the Golf Club Atlas Discussion Group!

Please note, each user is approved by the Golf Club Atlas editorial staff. For any new inquiries, please contact us and we will be in contact.

Melvyn Morrow

A Home with a View – N E England
« on: September 25, 2010, 07:02:28 AM »

Anyone for Tennis/? Or a quick 18 Holes, I can say quick here in the UK.

Got £950,000 for your own house in the middle of a golf course. Others courses close too.

http://www.findaproperty.com/displayprop.aspx?edid=00&salerent=0&pid=2736644

Although I think I would scrap the tennis court in place of a swimming pool with electric sliding roof.

Melvyn

Melvyn Morrow

Re: A Home with a View – N E England
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2010, 07:06:02 AM »

Sorry, still can’t edit my posts, but should have said check out the Satellite Map of the location.

Melvyn

Mike Sweeney

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2010, 07:49:07 AM »
Always figured Melvyn for more of a moat kind of guy!

Melvyn Morrow

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2010, 08:19:03 AM »

Mike

Castle, no not me, that’s for the elitist in our society, nor do advocate the one in the photo but I believe this is where most of you guys live as you keeping talking about treehouse.

My problem is that I am just an ordinary bloke, who seems to care but that does not put me in the trees with the monkeys or in the Hall of our Lords and Masters. ;D

Just a thought, should the Environmentalist or Greens among us be riding carts, does that not create a larger carbon footprint on the golf course compared to a Walker? Perhaps that’s something for the treehouse to discuss – as I siad its just a thought. ;)

Melvyn 

Steve Lang

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2010, 08:56:40 AM »
 8)  Mel,

That home inside the course appears to be a bit of classic Town and Country Planning in North Umberland, eh?  Is the course to the west also part of the package?

« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 09:03:07 AM by Steve Lang »
Inverness (Toledo, OH) cathedral clock inscription: "God measures men by what they are. Not what they in wealth possess.  That vibrant message chimes afar.
The voice of Inverness"

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back