News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Tim Bert

Re: New Dismal River Article
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2010, 01:35:49 PM »
From the article:

“First of all, we have to get one course financially successful before we start talking about the second course,’’ Nicklaus said. “We have to get this one standing on its own two feet and do the right thing.’’

To that end, he said, Dismal River needs exposure.

Sounds like they are looking for a few good "access ho's"... I mean, men.

Seriously, after trading emails with Eric for a few days I'm intrigued, which is something I couldn't say the past few years.  His drool was practically coming out my iPhone.

Adam Clayman

« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2010, 02:21:23 PM »
Tim, One of more astute, well educated, infrequent posters told me once that Dismal River may be the most interesting course in which to study, because of it's history.

I thought it was a great take on the course, versus the usual is good or bad type of reactions. Certainly, from it's inception, it has been a great resource for things not to do, when starting a club. But, as I said earlier, the new ownership has remedied most, if not all of those issue.

Looking forward to Eric's threads on his trip. He certainly has taken some beautiful pictures, as evidenced above.
"It's unbelievable how much you don't know about the game you've been playing your whole life." - Mickey Mantle

Eric Smith

« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2010, 05:25:29 PM »
Tim,

That's cool how the Drool App works on the iPhone -- amazing!  I'll get the new thread up sometime over the weekend, guys.

Meanwhile, one for the road...

Commander Kavanaugh beams up birdie at the 10th!!

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back