News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Joel Zuckerman

Golf in Branson, Missouri
« on: August 12, 2010, 05:01:59 PM »
Anybod have an opinion of courses such as Branson Creek, Payne Stewart, Murder Rock and Ledgestone?

Might be headed that way...curious if these GC's are worthwhile.

Thanks for the insight...

Craig Van Egmond

Re: Golf in Branson, Missouri
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 05:19:36 PM »

Careful Joel, this may be construed as an access whore request.  ;D :o ::)

Of those you mentioned I have played Branson Creek.. very scenic, well maintained but nothing memorable.

Joel Zuckerman

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 05:33:40 PM »

Of those you mentioned I have played Branson Creek.. very scenic, well maintained but nothing memorable.

Yes---excellent point:  Let me repeat my first post but with an essential addition:

Anybod have an opinion of courses such as Branson Creek, Payne Stewart, Murder Rock and Ledgestone?

Might be headed that way...THE INVITATIONS TO PLAY THESE COURSES HAVE ALREADY BEEN EXTENDED MY WAYcurious if these GC's are worthwhile.

Thanks for the insight...

Buck Wolter

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 06:38:10 PM »
Murder Rock is the infamous course where John Daly was filmed playing in jeans with no shirt or shoes. I actually thought the pictures of the course looked good.
Those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience -- CS Lewis

John Moore II

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2010, 06:53:14 PM »
Murder Rock is the infamous course where John Daly was filmed playing in jeans with no shirt or shoes. I actually thought the pictures of the course looked good.

And also looks to have about a mile of ground between the 9th green and the 10th tee, along with the 18th green and the clubhouse.

Payne Stewart looks pretty good from the pictures, seems like it might have some decent interest. And Branson Creek I know is a GD Top 100 Public, I am hoping to get there sometime (See, I don't need to beg for access in order to play my top 100 list  ;D ;D)

An even funnier post considering these 4 courses mentioned are all public.  ;D

Tim Pitner

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2010, 06:56:32 PM »

And they're in Branson, which no one in their right mind would try to access. 

Craig Van Egmond

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2010, 07:12:38 PM »

And also looks to have about a mile of ground between the 9th green and the 10th tee, along with the 18th green and the clubhouse.

Payne Stewart looks pretty good from the pictures, seems like it might have some decent interest. And Branson Creek I know is a GD Top 100 Public, I am hoping to get there sometime (See, I don't need to beg for access in order to play my top 100 list  ;D ;D)

Shhhh.... you know that and I know that.. but the AW police might not..  ;)

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back