News:

This discussion group is best enjoyed using Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Scott Szabo

Re: Ballyneal_Yucca people pics
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2010, 11:14:20 AM »
Hi Scott,

Have updated with new links to pics so they don't disappear - have asked Darren to put up pics of the Yucca belt.

bm

Still waiting for a picture of the famous "Yucca buckle".  I'm not smart enough to figure out how to post a picture of one, otherwise I'd do it myself. ::)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 05:34:11 PM by Scott Szabo »
"So your man hit it into a fairway bunker, hit the wrong side of the green, and couldn't hit a hybrid off a sidehill lie to take advantage of his length? We apologize for testing him so thoroughly." - Tom Doak, 6/29/10

Jim Colton

« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2010, 02:33:53 PM »
This is either Jon Spaulding's or Dan Moore's.  I had one in my grasp, but it was cruely snatched away by the previous poster.

Scott Szabo

« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2010, 12:42:10 PM »
This is either Jon Spaulding's or Dan Moore's.  I had one in my grasp, but it was cruely snatched away by the previous poster.

One of the most prized possessions in all of GCA!
"So your man hit it into a fairway bunker, hit the wrong side of the green, and couldn't hit a hybrid off a sidehill lie to take advantage of his length? We apologize for testing him so thoroughly." - Tom Doak, 6/29/10

Dan Moore

« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2010, 01:58:13 PM »
Its mine!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"Is there any other game which produces in the human mind such enviable insanity."  Bernard Darwin

Carl Rogers

« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2010, 04:44:43 PM »
Dear God,

In my next life, can I be a golf bum? 

Tony Weiler

« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2010, 09:47:43 PM »
This is either Jon Spaulding's or Dan Moore's.  I had one in my grasp, but it was cruely snatched away by the previous poster.

One of the most prized possessions in all of GCA!

Anthony Kim would be proud. 

Tags:
Tags:

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function theme_linktree()
Back